The Uzumaki's Ninja Handbook

-----------------

"What is this? You talk big, but you couldn't lay a finger on me. What a joke." Gaara grumbled

You gave Naruto a questioning look as he seemingly rolled a paper bomb around the base of his Kunai-Knife, you know this all too well.
"Naruto, keep Gaara busy while I get Sasuke out of here." You said

"Don't worry, Sis. I gotta plan." Naruto smirked smugly

You nodded, "Be careful," you jump onto the branch Sasuke was graveling on, you were his breathing pattern before watching your brother's movement.

Naruto called out his special technique, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

A total of five clones appeared on the branch where Naruto stood. Each looks determined and ready to lay some hurt, "Here it goes! Get ready!"

Each of them jumped from the branch. Their target is Gaara himself, "Clone Body Slam!"

Gaara didn't look very pleased he looked almost smug, his sand-formed face converted into a drastically horrific smirk as he whipped his arm out to formally knock Naruto away from him.

While Naruto distracted Gaara with his plan, you grab Sasuke's arm and wrap it around your neck, and carried him away to a safer place, he's seriously in pain that curse mark is spreading throughout his body.

You look at Gaara in fury and jump next to Naruto ready to fight, you're on a time limit, Sakura was pinned to a nearby tree, the more time you waste fighting the harder the sand will become, crushing her to death. You didn't like Sakura must but you refuse to make anyone die on your watch.

"Okay. You might wanna use your plan in full play." You said

"Yeah. But I don't know how much damage I could do. But that doesn't matter, we just have to work together and give it our best shot."

"Anything will help but if we're gonna do a huge battle, we need to lure Gaara away from Sakura. I've hidden Sasuke but Sakura losing time."

"That's good."

Naruto sprang into action with his plan in motion, he did his shadow clones and made them throw Naruto forward as he summons more to take the hits for Gaara's sand hand attacks, he flew behind Gaara's and summoned another clone to step on it's back.
"Take this! Leaf Village secret taijutsu! Straight from the teachings of Kakashi-sensei!"

"Oh boy." You know exactly where this was heading

"Thousand years of death," Naruto said striking the paper bomb kunai into Gaara's ass, you couldn't help but cringe, the little amphibian on your head didn't look so pleased,

It looked hysterical but you knew Naruto had a plan he always did rather the situation looked dumb or not. Gaara glanced at Naruto before his tail knocked the spit right out of his mouth and sent him flying into the branch you stood on. As Naruto flew through the air a loud collaboration of booming noises came from the tree.

The sound made you cover your ears and bend down as smoke surrounded the area in which Gaara stood. Naruto collided with Sasuke, after a quick swipe through the air. Sasuke took the damage and cushioned Naruto's fall by default. When the smoke cleared, his right side was badly damaged chunks and clumps of sand slid down.