Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Water Balloon

You and Naruto were led by Jiraiya on top of the hill away from the festival after all the fun. He gave Naruto what he bought at the stall after performing a jutsu that sent some goons flying.

"What the heck is this for?" Naruto asked, "Just think about it, you saw the Jutsu I performed, right?" Jiraiya said
"Yeah."
"How would you describe it?"
"You sent that guy spinning like a pinwheel," Naruto said

Jiraiya starts showing off his balloon spinning without moving his hand, the balloon elasticized poking at the plastic. It eventually popped.

"With the tree climbing exercise, you learned to gather and maintain chakra. With the water walking exercise, you learned to release a steady amount of it. Both of these, you've mastered correctly? And with the water balloon exercise, you'll learn to create a stream of chakra; spinning it as you put it." Jiraiya explained; that Naruto was struggling to understand what Jiraiya said.

"I'm supposed to make a stream of chakra? I don't get it." Naruto said you stare at the water balloon in his hand

"I understand." You said and both men stared at you

"Sis, you understand this?" Naruto asked

"But this is not my place to say." You said folding your arms annoyed at the big ol' pervert, Jiraiya does his best to ignore you, but your death glare overcomes it. He shivered.

"I'll go into more detail on how the jutsu works once you've gotten the basics. First, gather chakra in your hand using the tree climbing technique; then release a steady stream of it using the walk-on-water; and use the chakra to push and churn the water inside the balloon."

"I get it! So what you're aiming for then is to spin the water inside the balloon until it eventually pops." Naruto said you look between your brother and Pervy-Sage
"Atta boy! You're starting to catch on quickly. Work on that." Jiraiya said leaving Naruto with his water balloon before turning his attention to you.

You didn't dare to look at Jiraiya without more answers about the night of the Ninetails attack.
"You do something different. Here." Jiraiya throw you a three-prong kunais which is heavier than normal ones.

" Jiraiya throw you a three-prong kunais which is heavier than normal ones

You caught it.

"As for you, Vixen, you'll be learning the Thunder Flying Raijin. It's an S-rank jutsu, a teleportation technique first given to use by the Second Hokage than The Fourth learned it for himself and improved upon learning it. I'm hoping you can learn it too."

"But I'm quick enough already." You said

"Yes. You run with speed and efficiency, kudos to you. This technique always you to teleport from point A to point B without exerting too much energy. You'll be able to travel space-time and arrive at your destination much faster." Jiraiya said