Beyond the Limit of Darkness and Light

Sorry, this took me such a long time to update.

Enjoy this chapter! ❤❤❤❤
----------------

Chief Toad, transformed as The Nine-Tailed Fox, ran towards the One-Tailed Shukaku snarling with his evolved teeth.

C. Toad or should you say, C. Fox became a lot more agile as he dodge attacks from Shukaku's speedy wind bullet. Shukaku swings his tail and the force pushes C. Fox back, he's trying to use his now claws to latch onto the sand spirit, he missed and Shukaku fire off another round of wind bullets.

"This is no good his power just keeps on increasing." C. Fox groaned

"Oh come on, he just needs a good smack to his head," Naruto said

You see Gaara's human top half limping.
"There's our opening! C. Toad see if you can blind him with the trees and you can probably get close enough for some leverage." C. Fox nods at your plan

The sand spirit goes ahead destroying everything in it's path. The Tailed-Fox narrowed its beady red eyes as Chief Toad responded, "Tell me something I don't know."

C. Fox made good use of his transformation tail, he uproot some trees and sprints toward Shukaku. He swiped it against the sand spirit forcing it to dodge and slide to the other side. Shukaku raised an arm and forced another gust of wind to emerge from its mouth. C. Fox jumped high and used his tail to toss the group of trees he held on.

The collision of the tree and the wind bullets from the sand spirit attack caused an explosion of smoke. As quick as possible C. Fox jumped down and landed in front of Shukaku taking this as an opportunity, he sunk his teeth in the sand of its belly and shoved his claws into its arms. You can see Gaara's figure right there in range!

"Okay, kiddos, your up." C. Fox said

You felt somewhat distressed about hurting Gaara, so Naruto took the opportunity.

The transformation was released - the Nine-Tailed Fox disappeared - and Naruto immediately shot up from the now C. Toad. He clutched his fist and landed a particularly hard punch against Gaara's sleeping face yelling "Rise and shine!" Naruto punches him square in the face.
You flinch at how bad the punch sounded and how big a bruise it left.

"Good! It hasn't been long since he went under the blow should have done the trick," C. Toad spoke.

Shukaku howled, "Awe! C'mon! Give me a break! I just got here!"

"Good riddance!" You yelled, "Next time, you better not mess with us!"

The jutsu faded away and Gaara's teal orbs shot open, Shukaku was under control again. C. Toad struggled against the hold of the beast, "It's not over yet! This guy has some fight left in him."

You sat upon C. Toad's head as Naruto fought from Shukaku's form, Naruto slid back across Shukaku's rough head to a stop. Naruto ran to attack Gaara. He didn't get too far when sand buried his feet.

Gaara growled before shouting, "Sand Coffin!"

A lot of sand shot out in an attempt to surround Naruto's body as it did yours before.

"Help him pops!" Gamakichi exclaimed from your head. C. Toad shot his tongue out and wrapped it around Naruto before the sand could reach him. Or so you thought.