3.1. Panic Attack: Fear

This is will a Part2 as well. Enjoy reading!

The members had a day off today. It had been rather sudden. They were supposed to shoot the Run Bts new episode but the sky suddenly decided to pour heavily in the morning and it was clear that the whole day, it'd be raining.  The weather forecast predicted that the next few days would be wet as well.

The boys had to stay indoors. But they didn't have much to do at their dorm either since they had completed pending works and recordings. The rap line was too exhausted to spend hours in their studio again while the vocal line was too excited to practice anything. As a result, they decided to play some games.

At last when nobody could come up with any decent idea, Jimin proposed that a round of hide and seek would be cool and the others just went with it since they were lazy enough to work out their few braincells. Taehyung lost the rock-paper-scissors and had to be the seeker while his members had to hide. The dorm was a duplex and pretty big so it would be fun.

Jungkook hid in his closet, Jimin and Jin in the backyard while Yoongi simply slipped under the comforter of his bed, ready to use this chance to regain some energy. Hoseok sneaked into the grocery storeroom before pushing Namjoon inside the small room in the corner of the first floor since Taehyung was almost done counting and he couldn't think of any other place.

The mischievous seeker took only about 25 minutes to find the members, knowing exactly where each of them could be hiding. Yoongi was the first one to be caught since Tae knew he could never spend time for long at anywhere else except his favorite bed. They were laughing and giggling as V still searched for the leader. Hoseok, of course knew the spot but he decided not to reveal and wait. He rather locked the door of the room from outside, since Yoongi who already knew the secret suggested that it should look like the room was locked as usual.

****** 

When his best friend had shoved him inside the tiny room, Namjoon didn't have much time to explain the dread he felt. Hobi left and he waited till someone found him and laughed at how he got caught. But no one seemed to be able to guess where he was since it had been a long time and nobody came yet.

Namjoon tried hard to keep his breathing long and steady, shutting out all the unwanted thoughts and memories that started to cloud his mind. His frightening past seemed to give flashbacks before his eyes. But he tried to think about happy moments, his beloved members and how they would burst out laughing when they caught him. He smiled thinking of that.

30 minutes passed. Still no one. He could hear distant voices and figured out they were still searching for him. He decided to go out and reveal himself if they didn't come in within the next ten minutes. The dark room had an only faint light from the small window high up on a wall. Nothing else illuminated the blackness. The leader could feel his breathing getting heavier and his forehead dripping with sweat as he sat in a corner. His knees pulled up to his chest and his face buried in them.

He was starting to panic...

******

Gave up. That's what Tae did. He swore he searched the entire house. The members were witnesses to that but they still couldn't find their leader. Hoseok finally disclosed that Namjoon was in that room.