20. Bloody Ears

Hey guys! Not gonna waste your time much. Hopefully you've read the last A/N.

Nothing much to say but yepps, enjoy reading~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another night with the ARMYs and the boys were performing with their utmost efforts as always. 

The air wasn't very humid and that was definitely positive. It was rather chilly, pronouncing the arrival of winter next month. The fans were louder than ever. The ARMY bomb waves colored the stadium like a big rainbow. It was fabulous. The members were fit and having fun. No injuries, no unwanted occurrences. Everything was perfect.

Yet Namjoon's heart decided to tell him otherwise. It wouldn't stop making him feel weird and that mini intuition in some tiny corner of his brain refused to leave. 
He took a deep breath and continued to watch his crazy members having the time of their lives. He smiled. Yes, everything was fine.

******

2 hours passed by just like that. Singing, dancing, goofing around and what not. It was time for the ending ment. And then the concert would finish off with Mikrokosmos. 

The members lined up and each of them spoke about how grateful and happy they were. It was emotional. Tears stained the cheeks of the thousands of people who had filled the endless rows of seats. 

'ARMY SARANGHAE!!' Jungkook screamed in his mic, standing next to Namjoon. His voice echoed loudly in the members' in-ears and the leader, standing close to him, could hear the vibrations the loudest. 

'WE LOVE YOU ARMY! BORAHAE!' Next came V. Namjoon couldn't help but flinch slightly at his donsaeng's exclamation. He simply removed his in-ears so that their voices wouldn't affect him much and of course to hear the ARMY better.

The camera moved to Jin and he did his famous flying kiss, looking dashing as always. This time the fans screamed louder than ever, cheering like crazy. Gosh that was loud. A big smile painted Namjoon's face, the sweet indents of his cheek clearly being shown and his perfect teeth peeking through the gap between his lips. He couldn't be happier seeing their fans love his members so much. He felt blessed as a leader. 

The smile wouldn't go away but in the midst of all the sounds around him, he couldn't quite decipher the tiny ringing in his ears...

******

The ending ment finished and that was when a much agonizing incident took place.

Colorful fireworks exploded on the edge of the stage and the ARMY cheered loudly. The members laughed and walked around the large stage, preparing to perform Mikrokosmos.  

However amidst all the exhilaration, no one noticed the crimson droplets that had escaped the leader's left ear and began drizzling down. He did feel a stinging pain when the fireworks exploded, having stood quite close to them but little did he know, his ear was bleeding! His dark orange overall over his white shirt though did a nice camouflage.

They roamed all around the stage, waving to their fans who were singing along with them. The song itself was quite meaningful to everyone present in the stadium that night, whether on the stage or in the gallery. 

The awful ringing returned and much more powerfully this time. Namjoon could feel a throbbing pain in his head add up to his problems. It felt as though someone was hammering his head mercilessly and he had become half-deaf due to his ringing left ear. Giving up, he tried to be natural enough when he touched his left in-ear to remove it and hopefully feel better. He did remove it, swaying to the music and acting all normal but he knew something was wrong. He had felt thick fluid around his ears.