16. Mishaps Are Unwanted

Hey guys, hope you r doing great. Cuz I'm doing quite fine, thnx to all of you srsly.

Thank you soooo much for 370+ reads and 55+ votes!!!!

Idk if the ratio sounds funny or whatever, but u guys make my days, my nights, my whole freaking life. Thank u for tht. I luv y'all so soo much.

But yeh, I hope you all would participate more and comment and/or msg me about the book. Ik it can be time consuming but a simple "the book's good" makes a huge difference for me. It matters a lot to me, even the tiniest of your responses.

___________________________________________________

Anyways, let's get to the real deal :D. 

So this idea was suggested by the lovely and ever so sweet @ShivaniGrover1 . Thank u so much for the suggestion. 

Enjoy reading eruban!! :D :D :D

____________________________________________________

Namjoon woke up early in the morning. As if he slept! Of course, he had tons of work and of course he stayed up till very late to finish everything that was pestering him. 

The sun was brighter than ever and the morning breeze was truly cheerful. But Namjoon couldn't help but feel something was off. 

Today was their concert. The last one for this album. So they had to give x500 more energy than usual which was of course x200 more than average human proportionality. Not kidding.

Whatever, he didn't have time to waste thinking about delusional probabilities so he quickly went to take shower.

******

The members were done with their final rehearsals. It was already dark all around. The concert would start in about an hour possibly. Around half n' hour from now, the fans would be allowed in. 

'Guys, you remember right? For that part in Anpanman, we need to do freestyle.' Hoseok reminded them

'Hyung, what about this?' Jungkook laughed as he started bouncing around like a rabbit

All the others erupted in a burst of laughter. They started imitating what Jungkook just did, jumping high in sheer enthusiasm while walking back to the main stage.

'Ahh!'

They heard a sudden yelp from behind and turned around.

Jungkook was on the stage, crouched down beside Namjoon with a pout on his lips. Namjoon, on the other hand, was trying to sit up, holding his right knee, his face scrunched up. Oh god. They had probably collided when jumping.

'Gosh, Namjoon-ah, does it hurt a lot?'

'I-It does hurt but I'm f-fine hyung,'

'You sure Joonie hyung it's not bad?'

'Ne Jiminah,'

'I-I'm so sorry hyung, I didn't mean t-'

'Andwae, it was an accident Jungkook-ah. Now let's hurry guys, ARMY will be in soon.'