14.3. Sleep Apnea: Critical

So, @ShivaniGrover1 had requested for a part 3 of 'Sleep Apnea'. She is such a sweetheart, always supporting me so I had to make one. Hope I could meet your expectations :) :)

_________________________________________________________

This time I wrote about something that I had zero knowledge about but no worries, I've researched a little and hopefully I got the facts right.

The meanings/exp of complex medical terms are at the end of the chapter. I really didn't want to give you guys spoilers so I put it at the end. The numbers in the brackets beside the star marks are to indicate which no. is the correct one for the meaning of the numbered term. So for example, xyz*(5) means you need to look at no.5 in the list of all the meanings. Hope that made sense.

K, tht was a big note.

Whatever

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________

After that incident, they were quite careful of forcing Namjoon to go for his checkups and follow all the medication.  Along with the heart issues, he also had hypertension now. He was still ignorant sometimes, still buried in his work. So the others had to basically baby him, after all he was a baby to them off stage and sometimes on-stage as well!

******

AT THE RUN BTS SHOOT

The members were having fun shooting the cooking episode. Of course, Tae and Namjoon needed 'adult supervision' but other than that all was fine. They were laughing and chattering (and well, burning a pan but that's a different story).

Namjoon was cooking too when suddenly he stood still for a few seconds. There was a sudden pain in his chest. Weird. Ah! Maybe because he hadn't taken his pills. Yes, he didn't, not because he didn't want to but because he had run out of them and they were already late in their busy schedule so he didn't have time to visit the pharmacy or ask someone to buy the pills.

Anyways, he ignored it as it was soon over and quickly he resumed his activities. He was so engrossed, he couldn't feel the intensity of the growing pain in his chest.

******

The director gave them a break of about half n' hour before resuming the shooting of the second part of the episode.

Namjoon plopped onto the sofa. His breathing slightly uneven but he could care less about that.

'Hyung, you're ki-kimchi!' Jk and Jimin continued laughing their guts out thinking about the burnt kimchi that Namjoon successfully made in the burnt pan. It was hilarious.

'Yah, you guys still don't acknowledge my skills huh!'

'S-SKILLS!' and they laughed even louder. Jimin rolled down on the floor, eyes hiding in the laughter and Jk had all his teeth shown. Gosh these crackheads. 

Namjoon was laughing too but then he stopped. He could feel the pain again but much stronger this time. He placed his hand over his chest trying to ease the pain. A frown on his forehead and his breathing clearly heavier.