A/N (Author's Note)

Okay so, this book is my very first book and this A/N is my very first official one if you know what I mean but...

100+ READS!!!

I really wanted to observe and you know, get a screenshot when it would hit exactly 100. (does it sound silly?) But when a certain amazing reader completed the reads, it was already 104 and I was still not up from sleep so couldn't keep track. (I'm not blaming the reader tho, I love her srsly). I had almost thought that 100 reads wouldn't be completed until I publish my next part which I didn't want to do cuz it would be the 10th chapter and I wanted to release it after 100 reads.

But then I checked just a while ago and now I feel like I'll just burst out crying!!

Well I really don't know what 100 reads mean for anyone out there but for me, I srsly still took the screenshot and I hope I never lose it!! :) It just means the world to me. I wanted to share the screenshot over here but then the topics I'm working on is kinda included in the pic and I didn't really want to ruin the surprises so.....but I am so utterly grateful to all of you who have read, voted and/or commented so far. They really motivate me so much!! 

Last but definitely not the least, I hope you are all doing well. You should definitely work for your dreams but you better be resting too. Don't ignore that. And please do smile always, not the fake one though. You know, if you try, you will be able to see bright sides to everything, because everything happens for a cause, a good one. So be happy, be really happy cause you deserve to be!!! Always remember that you are special cuz you are limited edition!!

I always love you guys loads and loads!! 

I loved you for a thousand years and I'll love for a thousand more...... :):):) (yeh Christina Perri)

I hope you have great great days ahead, a great future, and great happiness!!!!

Byeeee

PS- I'll try to upload 2 chapters today, as a return gift on this occasion. But yeh, any suggestions or corrections, do share!! :) :)

(Gosh that was long!)

Love you~

Thank you~

Author nim

25/2/22