7.3. Trauma: Again

This is the last part in the series 'Trauma', if you haven't read the first two parts, please do. Otherwise, you may not get the story properly. Thank you!

2 YEARS LATER

These two years were a mixture of joy and tears. But the most important thing was, it was all so much better now. Everything was resolved between Namjoon and his sister. He was still recovering from the depression but it was a whole lot better. Being back at his studio in Seoul and staying with his members at the dorm really helped a lot. Mina still lived in Illsan, at their house with Mrs. Choi. She was happy there, completing her studies. 

BTS were preparing for their comeback. In these 2 years, they released few singles and one album, the start of a trilogy. So ARMY were pretty hyped about the comeback. They made the concept about loving themselves since their past really taught each of them a lot, especially Namjoon.

******

Suga was the last one as usual to arrive at the dining table. He was clearly overworking himself. The others noticed it but decided to talk after dinner. 

Dinner was finished and the oldest rapper sat in the living room with some papers in his hands and his mug placed beside him on the sofa, the mug was filled with his now favorite beverage- coffee. Namjoon sat down beside Yoongi.

'Hyung, we need to talk.'

'Hmm, what is it?' he asked, still looking at the papers on his lap.

'Hyung, can you please put those papers down, it's important.'

Suga looked up from his papers and put them down beside his mug. Then he looked at Joon to continue.

'Hyung, you are overworking yourself. The songs are almost done. You don-'

'I don't need a lecture from you.'

'No you do! You can't exhaust yourself like that hyung. You'll fall sick!'

'Namjoon, don't forget who's older here. And I told you I don't need anything. So just leave.'

Namjoon was clearly disturbed but he knew Suga would only get more irritated now if he continued so maybe he'll continue this 'friendly' chat tomorrow morning. Thinking this, he got up but...

.....the soft fabric of the sofa moved as he stood and the mug fell, pouring black coffee on the papers!

Suga hurriedly pulled the papers while Namjoon was busy picking the mug and placing it on the small table in front. He then quickly got some tissue paper from the box and continued to dab the stained portion of the sofa.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry hyung. Let me dry those papers.' he spoke as he reached out his hand to take the papers.

But Suga kept his hand away and sharply replied, 'Just leave. You have done enough.'

Namjoon was a bit hurt. He didn't do it intentionally. But he still tried to help.

'Hyung, I told you na I'm sorry. Let me fix th-'

'Just go! Your sorry can't do anything! Could it bring your parents back? No right? Can it bring my work back? No it can't! So just stay away!' he snapped as he stood up to go to his studio