Chapter 1

"Hey Hinata, I know things haven't been right between us but . . . Can we restart? I really want the our children to feel ha- never mind.
Cancel Message."

"Canceling voice message," came from the blondes phone.

*creek*

"K-Kawaki?! I-I..uh-"

"It's alright Naruto, I just wanted to make sure you were doing the right thing."

Kawaki sat on the bed next to Naruto.

"Hey! What does that mean? Haha!" Naruto playfully punched Kawaki on his shoulder.

"I don't need her, and you don't either Naruto. We don't need her! You are all we need. You're all I need as a parent."

"Aww, don't make me cry! I just got done doing that!"

"Jeez, but I'm serious. All the guardian we need, is you. You make Himawari excited to go to school and you make her happy. You're the only one that can talk to Boruto and stop him from taking his tantrum to far. And you are the only person that I'd ever want as a parent.."

"Come here stupid butt!" Naruto pulled Kawaki in for a hug. Kawaki was laying his head on Naruto's Chest, as they sat on the side of the bed.

"Daddy?"

"H-Hima! What are you doing? You're supposed to be sleeping! You have school tomorrow!"

"Daddy, I want to sleep with you! Please!"

"Come here then you little monster!"

Himawari jumped onto Naruto's lap. She also laid her head against his chest.

"Kawaki! Did you also have a bad dream?"

"Haha, no Hima. Me and Dad were just talking."

"Dad? Did you just call me dad?"

"I...shut up!"

Naruto and Himawari looked at each other, before starting to laugh their asses off. Kawaki was blushing.

"Haha, I love you both! You know that?"

"Heck yeah! Who wouldn't love me?"

"Unless their bad people, I think that person would be insane to not love you Hima."

They all laugh and Kawaki chuckled.

"Don't tell me you guys forgot about me?"
Boruto appeared by the door. He jumped on the bed and sat on the opposite side of Kawaki. On the other side of Naruto. He laid his head on his fathers shoulder.

"Wow would you look at that! All my beautiful monkeys that I love with all my heart, are all here with me in my room!"

They all laughed again with a chuckle coming
out of Kawaki.

-*time skip*-

Naruto POV

I woke up to bodies everywhere. Himawari was laying on me, Boruto laid across my waist, and Kawaki was snuggled up on my right arm.

I squeezed through Kawaki and Boruto and carried Himawari. I carried Himawari out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

It wasn't time for them to wake up, so I just got started on breakfast. I had Himawari in my arms as I sat at the kitchen table. I waited on the bread as it was toasting. Then the doorbell rang.

After Hinata and I got together, I didn't really see any of my friends. Not that she didn't want me to, but because I wanted to pay my full attention on her. Now that we've splitten up, officially, I see my friends more often.

I got up to open the door, still holding Himawari in my hands. It was Ino and Shikamaru.

Not going to lie , but who the hell would visit anyone at 6:00 am?!

"Uh hey guys, what are y'all doing here?"

"Temari and Shikadai are home sleeping and I thought I would come and visit."

"I came to drop off some flowers that you ordered but never picked up. But I'd like to talk with you as well."

"Okay? Come in, I'll get some coffee going."

Shikamaru and Ino came inside the house and sat on my couch.

I don't think their just here for a chat. There's something else going on.

I brought two cups of coffee to the living room and sat them on the coffee table.

"Uh Naruto, can we be real with you? We never really intended to have a small talk. It's more of an intervention."

"Yea I know, plus it's kinda obvious. You wouldn't come here unless I invited you, Shika."

"Hm yeah, we just wanted to do it with just the three of us. So it won't be out there."

"Thanks, start talking then," I said as I sat down next to Shikamaru.

"Well, it's been 7 months since you and Hinata broke things off with each other. We haven't been out or spent time to yourself. You need to get out of the house and stop concentrating on the break up."

"You need to leave Hinata alone! Kawaki contacted me and told me that you were trying to send her voice messages. Now, don't get mad at him, because he was doing the right thing. Just get out of the house and stop trying to contact Hinata, please."

"I...I guess you're right. I'll go for a walk or something when the kids leave for school."

Ino chuckled and said, "Good, I'll see you tomorrow, come by and get flowers will ya?"

"Haha sure, I'll see you."

Ino and Shikamaru got up and both walked to the door, I followed behind them.

Shikamaru turned to me and said, "Hey, I'm glad we had this talk. All of your friends were getting worried. I'm surprised you're not pale yet."

"Haha yeah yeah, get the hell out!" I said in a teasing way. I shut the door once they were both out of sight.

I had laid Himawari on the couch earlier and she was sleeping, but now, she was awake.

"Daddy? Is it time to go to school?"

I looked at my watch that was around my wrist and in-fact it was time for school.

"Hehe, smarty pants, go wake up your brothers and tell them it's time to get up. If you need any help putting your uniform on, tell me, okay?"

"Yes sir! Haha, I'll be down on a bit daddy!" Himawari raced up the stairs and barged into my room.

Sometimes I think to myself-

How in the world did I wined up with such great children?