Office scene

A/N Since I'm sooo generous, I decided to write the office scene from chapter 17. Instead of telling you they had a good time, I'll just type it out. Cause who doesn't like a little smut? Hope you enjoy <3

P.S - Thank you black_-_galaxy for your comment! I'm tryna get better! I'm glad you want more updates I'm so thankful for all of you guys and your support!

___________________

Naruto got up and and walked toward Sasuke. The Uchiha wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist and Naruto wrapped his around Sasuke's neck.

"Now, what 'business' do we have to attend?"
Naruto asked with a smirk.

Sasuke chuckled a little, "You're so naughty. Thinking that type of way."

"You can't tell me you weren't thinking the same thing!"

"Maybe, maybe not.."

"Hm."

Sasuke and Naruto kissed passionately. They stumbled toward Naruto's desk. Sasuke gently sat Naruto onto his desk, not breaking the kiss.

"Sasuke? What about the door?" Naruto asked.
Sasuke groaned and carried Naruto to the door so he could lock it.

"H-hey! You didn't need to take me with you!"

"So? Does it look like I care?"
Sasuke sat Naruto back onto his desk, continuing their "business".

Moans of pleasure came from the Uzumaki's mouth. Sasuke tongue explored Naruot's mouth.

"Ngh, S-Sasuke~" Naruto whimpered as Sasuke mangled his hands down his body.
Aggressively, Sasuke unbuttoned Naruto's shirt. Breaking their kiss for a bit.

"Sasuke? Won't someone hear us?"

"You were the one thinking the wrong way.."

"I...guess I was."

"Hm, idiot."
Sasuke trailed his tongue away from Naruto's mouth and down to his neck. Sucking and kissing it. Sweet intimate sounds came from the blonde, arousing his partner.

"Jeez Naruto, where did you learn how to make such amazing sounds?"

"S-shut up! Continue you bastard."

"So you want more? If you insist."

Sasuke continued to kiss and suck on Naruto's neck as he unfastened Naruto's trousers. He was also quite aroused. Still kissing Naruto, Sasuke began to rub the outside of Naruto's boxers, causing him to moan even louder.

"Auhh, S-Sasuke. Take them off p-please!"

Sasuke chuckled to himself and quickly pulled Naruto's pants and boxers to his ankles. Sasuke continued to grab his partner's member and slowly rub it.

"Hm S-Sasuke! F-faster auhh!"

The Uchiha quickened his pace. Naruto bent back in pleasure, reaching his climax. But, Sasuke wasn't done. Not even close to being done.

Sasuke's tongue trailed down to Naruto's chest. He bit and nibbled all over Naruto's right nipple while flicking the left one with his fingers.

"S-Sasuke. It tickles.."

"God Naruto, you can't get any cuter can you?"

Naruto blushed at the comment, even more than he already was.

"Aauhh S-Sasuke~"

Naruto jolted at Sasuke's touch. Sasuke continued his process on Naruto's left nipple, but even with more slobber. He kissed and sucked on it, leaving Naruto to whimper in pain and excitement.

The Uchiha trailed his tongue all the way to Naruto's penetrated cock. He bent down and put Naruto's legs over his shoulders so that his face met Naruto's private spot.

He licked it a few times to tease the blonde before fully taking in his shaft.

"Auhh~ Sasuke suck~"

Sasuke started slowly but quickly began to suck rapidly on Naruto's penis.
Naruto gripped a handful of Sasuke's hair, bending back from the enjoyment.

"AUHH! S-so good S-Sasuke~"

Sasuke continued slobbering in Naruto's member. Finally, Naruto reached his climax and came in Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke swallowed it all.

"B-bastard! Why here? In my office?!"

"You still enjoyed it didn't you?"

"I..Maybe! You still seemed excited...would you like me to..?"

"Are you-?"

"Yes! I mean, you took care of mine."

"Okay, how should we do this?"

"Sit I'm that chair!"

Naruto pointed behind Sasuke, who was no longer on his knees.
Sasuke turned his head to find the chair that he pushed out of the way earlier. He looked back at Naruto and smirked. Leaving Naruto on the desk, Sasuke walked toward the chair. He pulled it closer to where Naruto was. He sat down in the chair, spreading his legs apart.

Naruto jumped off his desk and to Sasuke. He bent down in front of him, undoing his pants. He then moved Sasuke's boxers out of the way, exposing his genital. Naruto was amazing at how huge it looked. He nervously gulped before taking Sasuke's member in his mouth, deep throating it.

"Hah! Naruto! You're so good!"

Sasuke gripped Naruto's hair, causing Naruto to choke on the other's member. He went deeper. Until, finally, Sasuke's reached his climax. Sasuke's sat down m, taking a small break.

A few moments later, Sasuke was sitting in Naruto's office chair as Naruto sat down on top of him, resting his head on Sasuke's shoulder.
They both snored away peacefully.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.