Chapter 18

Naruto and Sasuke sat and discuss about their new line of phones and other devices. They both had contributed to the idea and logo for it. They still had their original logos from a bit of time ago and completely forgot about them.

"Hey? Do you remember the first time we kissed?"
Sasuke asked Naruto, not looking over to him.

Naruto immediately rose his head up from the questions. Did he remember?

"Wasn't it the day after we celebrated Shikamaru's anniversary with his wife? When we came into my office?"

"Haha, pretty close. It was actually the day when we celebrated Shikamaru and his wife."

"Didn't I say that?"

"No, you said after. Can you try and think about what happened?"

"I'm sorry, but we kissed on his anniversary?! I don't quite remember that...Maybe, You're wrong."

"Nope, I'm right all right. If I waited all these years to kiss you, you'd think I would remember our first kiss."

"I guess so... Was it when I was drunk?"

"You're getting warmer... Do you remember anything from when you were drunk?"

"No...could you remind me?"

"You talked a lot about your ex wife... you went on a whole thing about how you were never good enough for her or anyone for that matter. But I reassured you that you are. Then-"

"You told me you envied me! You told me ever since we met as little kids you always saw the great in me. You said my personality is what stuck out to people. I went on a roller coaster about how I'll never find someone else to love. But you told me that I could pull any woman I wanted. That they'd fall in love with me...like you did years ago..."

"Correct! Aren't you so smart?"
Sasuke's ruffled Naruto's hair from across the desk. Making Naruto smile.

"Wait...so does that mean you've been in love with me-"

"Ever since we were children. Naruto, I couldn't ever get you out of my head! Matter a fact, I didn't want to! These feelings I've felt for you..were weird. I tried to understand them but never could. Well, until the last year of junior high. When we had white ribbon week and someone dared you to give it to me? I felt like I could fly once you asked me to accept! And when we had to dance together and I put my arms around your waist and how you put yours around my neck? That was special to me. I couldn't get that event out of my head. That was the closest I've ever been to you!"

"Wow..that's a lot! I never understood why you'd always stare at me. Guess I know now. I'm sorry for not realizing your feeling for me sooner."

"No, it's better to have not to. Or else you wouldn't have had a chance with your own wife. Sometime..you just have to trust life. I...I love you, Naruto Uzumaki!"

Naruto's eyes opened wide.
He loved me?
Naruto them started to laugh and through giggles he said, "I love you too, Sasuke Uchiha!"

They both sat in their chairs and laughed. They don't know why they were laughing, but once Naruto started, Sasuke couldn't stop.

_________

Naruto strolled through the the park with his kids. It was still hot with the sun beaming down on them.
Kawaki and Boruto play-fought with each other while Naruto and Himawari held hands and walk behind them.

"Hey daddy? Where's papa?"
Over the last few momths, the two families (Uchiha and Uzumaki) has been spending time together. The park, pool, and at each others' house.

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"Your boyfriend! You know, papa?"

"You called him papa?..."

"Yeah! He basically is like another dad now! That's what Boruto said!"

"Well, he's somewhere with his daughter. Why?"

"I don't know, just asking."

"Okay."

_______

"Sasuke!"
Naruto barged into Sasuke's office. The people working around the Uchiha Corporate office had gotten used to the blonde and much as Naruto's company did with Sasuke.

"Yes darling? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all! You'll never believe it!"

"Hm?"

"Himawari..she..referred to you as her dad!"

Sasukes face lit up with excitement and shock.

"Are you serious? You're not joking?!"

"Why would I? Tell you what, we'll meet up today later on. You can see for yourself."

Sasukes got up quickly from his chair. He ran to Naruto and hugged him tightly. Naruto wasn't expecting this, but Sasuke seemed to be filled with surprises.
Slowly but surely, Naruto hugged his lover back.

"Naruto...I love you! I want to have a family so you! I want to live with you! I want to wake up beside you every morning!"

"Sasuke...I love you too! We already have a family together! Sooner or later, we'll be living together! You'll get to wake up everyday next to me!"

They shared a passionate kiss.

"The heavens brought me back to you for a reason, Naruto. You make me happier than anyone else could. I want to stay with you forever..."

"I do too Sasuke. I want you to be with me every step of the way. I want to live my life with you! You truly make me happy."

"I love you Naruto Uzumaki!"

"I love you too Sasuke Uchiha!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡♡!!I LOVE SASUNARU!!♡♡