Chapter 8

—🌒—
                                  10: 35 P.M

It was late at night, in an empty company building. Naruto Uzumaki, a hard working father, was finishing up some papers and reading over applications. His kids stayed over at his trust worthy friends house, named Shikamaru.

He felt so tired lately, and was bamboozled with work. If his wife were here she'd say, "You'll get sick if you don't take care of yourself!" Then he'd reply with, "But dear, I'm trying to finish my work, so I can spend time with you later." She'd come back saying, "Nope, you need to get some rest!" Then she'd go and pick him up.

He felt like crying after remembering that.

A couple more minutes into his work, he heard a knock at his door of the office. He was scared of course, because no one else's was here, and he has locked the front doors. He pulled out an iPad that he kept In his drawers and checked it. It was linked with the security cameras around the building.

He couldn't make out the figure, so he silently tiptoed to the door, and placed his ear against it. There was no peep hole, so he tried hearing if it made a noise.

Another knock came followed by, "Dobe, open up!"

Sasuke? Naruto thought, as he slowly opened the door.

"What the hell are you doing here? Matter a fact, how did you even get in here?"

"Spare key, most trust worthy partners get them. Now let me into the room."

"What the fuck?! Of course not! Not till you answer me, what are you doing here."

Sasuke got close to Naruto face, leaving a few inches between them.

Naruto turned his head to the side, embarrassed by how close he and Sasuke were.

"Dumbass, are you going to answer or not?" Naruto said, looking back at Sasuke.

"Do I need a reason to be here?"

"Yes, are you stupid?" Naruto said, slightly backing up. Sasuke walked closer as Naruto backed up. Finally, Naruto stopped backing up, knowing that Sasuke would continue to walk forward. Sasuke stopped walking, still a few inches from Naruto face.

Naruto made a quick step, without notifying Sasuke. Now, Naruto stepped out of the way of the Uchiha. Making the Uchiha fall face forward. He didn't fall flat tho.

Naruto began to laugh and point at Sasuke.

"Haha, dumb Sasuke! Didn't see that coming did ya?" Naruto continued to laugh his ass off.

Sasuke looked up from where he sat on the ground. Starring at Naruto, laughing loudly.

"Jeez dude, you should've seen your face! It was all shocked!" Naruto continued to laugh.

"Tsk, shut up dumbass."

Naruto laughed, as he walked toward Sasuke, who was still sitting on the ground. Naruto let a hand out for Sasuke. The Uchiha looked up at him with a confused face. Naruto just smiled and said, "I'm tryna help you up teme!" Naruto let out a chuckle.

Sasuke grabbed his hand, and Naruto pulled him up.

"Jeez, have you not heard of a helping hand?"

"Nope, now where were we?"

"No where. I'm trying to get work done, and pick up my kids."

"Hm, fine."

"Then leave! You have absolutely no reason to be here!"