Chapter 21

TW! There is homophobia in this chapter!! There is a slur in this chapter! I'm sorry! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

"Calm down Himawari we're going."
Naruto said.

"I can't wait! Everyone is gonna meet my dads! They're gonna think you guys are the coolest!"

"Are they?"
Sasuke questioned.

"You bet they are! You're both so cool! If they don't agree, then they're wrong!"
Naruto and Himawari laughed. Sasuke was a bit worried.

He had dealt with homophobia from his father quite some time ago. He didn't want for either of them to deal with awful comments like he did. But he knew that he would protect Naruto and Himawari from them.

The couple walked up to Himawari's teacher.

"Oh! Mister Uzumaki, is there a Mrs. Uzumaki with you?"

"Nope! I have 2 papas!"
Himawari exclaimed.

"Oh..well make your way in! We have tons of activities set up for the children and their parents!" The teacher said.

The couple nodded and made their way into the classroom. They walked in with their hands clutched to each others.

People stared at them as they roamed around the classroom with Himawari. Naruto felt a bit scared but managed to keep a straight face. He held on tighter to his partner's hand.

Sasuke turned to look at Naruto, who has a unsteady smile. "Honey? Is everything alright?" Sasuke whispered to Naruto.

"I feel as if people are talking bad! If they do, what'll happen to Himawari? Won't she get bullied for have 2 dads?"

"We'll bully those little kids back. Kick them to the curb!"

Naruto chuckled. "I can imagine you doing that."

______

Naruto and Sasuke sat with Himawari as she chatted with her friends and made crafts. A woman tapped Naruto's shoulder. He turned to look at her.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out for coffee or something. You seem really nice!"
The woman said.

"I'm sorry, I'm really busy with work."

"But you're here with your kid? Surely you must have to for coffee. Or even more than coffee.."

"Ma'am are you suggesting a date?"

"Yes! I'm single."

"I'm here for my kid because she is my kid. She's more important than work. A silly little date isn't. Plus, I have a partner."

"She won't have to know."

"It isn't a she!"
Naruto grabbed Sasuke tie and pulled him into a kiss. Sasuke was stunned, but kissed back.
Naruto broke the kiss.

"You're a...."

"Homosexual! I have a loving...husband!"

Sasuke looked at Naruto with a confused but amused look.

"Fucking fag!" (I'm sorry to using the word! I'm also a homosexual! Not that it matters! Still, I'm very sorry for using the word!)

"What did you call him?"
Sasuke stood up from his seat.

"You are one too! I can't believe you could raise a child that way! Teaching them such awful things!"

"Awful?! You tried hooking up with my...husband, even though he said he had a partner? Isn't that worse to teach your children? Why don't you go bother someone else! No one cares for your opinion! I love my husband and I will never stop loving him even if the world sees it as disgusting!"

"Yeah!"
A woman shouted from a different table.
"I have a beautiful wife that I wouldn't get rid of even if it killed me!" She continued.

"It's disgusting!"
Another man shouted.

"No it's not!"
Himawari screamed.
"My daddy is happy with his Sasuke! It doesn't matter who he loves, as long as they treat him right and love him! Are you happy with your marriage? Probably not! At least my papa is! So...shut up!"

Naruto looked shocked at his daughter.
"Honey..."

"Let's go darling!"
Sasuke picked up Himawari into his arms and grabbed Naruto's hand with his free arm. They pushed pass whispering people and made it outside of the school.

"You gay idiots!"
A man rushed toward the exit door where they were located. Sasuke was already fed up with peoples nonsense.

"Oh you little bitch!"
Sasuke walked up to the man and punched him in the face. He cause the man's nose to bleed.

"You..."

"I have a loving family and I don't need your rude remarks! Leave me and my husband alone!" Sasuke walked away with Himawari still in his hands.

"You should've let me punch him!"
Himawari said.

"No! You should've let us punch him!"
Naruto commented.

They all laughed. "We should've brought the boys to punch him as well."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.