Chapter 15

"WHAT?! TWO DADS?!"

"Eh-he he, It's definitely a surprise isn't it Boruto?"

"TWO DADS! Awesome!" Himawari said as she jumped up from the couch.

"Kawaki?" Naruto looked at his 16 year old son.

"I'm proud of you Naruto. You found someone else that makes you happy."

"Thank you Kawaki. Now for the next surprise. We're going on a family trip to a luxury hotel outside of Konoha!!"

"WHAT?!" all the kids yelled in unison and excitement.

"For spring break!"

Boruto picked up Himawari and danced around with her. Kawaki stood where he was, smiling at his overjoyed younger siblings.

"Is it expensive though? If it is, we don't have to go Naruto."

All the kids nodded, meaning that they wouldn't mind not going on the trip if it was too expensive.

"Of course it's not. Plus, you kids are the sweetest children I could have, and you guys deserve the world!"

They all hugged Naruto. Naruto hugged them back. They all laughed and were over joyed. Naruto wished that they never had to grow up.

"Haha sweet! Wait till me friends hear this! They'll be sooo jealous, especially Chōchō!"
Boruto said, as he ran up the stairs to his room.
Naruto chuckled.

"Hey papa! Can we go get some snacks? I want chocolate and maybe we can watch some movies!"

"Sure, go get ready. Kawaki, wanna stay here? I'll get you something."

"I'll stay here, you don't have to get me anything. I'll text you if Boruto wants something though."

"Hey," Naruto put his hand on Kawaki's shoulder, "You don't have to be scared about getting something. I'll get you it, okay? I won't call you anything or shame you, you know that buddy. So final question, do you want anything."

"I do, you don't have to get it though."

"What is it?"

"I, uh, I want a bag of chips. Preferably baked chips."

"Then I'll get you it!"

"No you really don't-"

"Kawaki! I'm. Getting. It. For. You."

"Okay! Just know that you don't have to."

Naruto chuckled a bit, then yelled to Himawari if she was ready. She came running down the stairs in a pink shirt and a white skirt with white shorts underneath. She had small Nike black shoes on.
Naruto wore a plain black sweater with baggy cream shorts.

Naruto let Himawari ride in the passenger seat next to him, but only if she promised to keep her seatbelt on. Himawari is a trickster, but she's very caring and responsible.

"So papa, how did you meet that other dude? Are we gonna meet him!"

"I met him at work, and yes you are. Are you sure you're alright with it though?"

"What?! Papa, of course I'm okay with it! You're in love, and I see nothing wrong with it."

"Thank you darling. I so glad you're my daughter."

"I'm glad you're my dad! I got lucky."

Naruto chucked a bit.

After a couple of minutes, Naruto and Himawari arrived at the store. Naruto got out and opened The passenger door for Himawari.
Himawari hopped out of the passenger seat and landed on the ground. She grabbbed Naruto's hand and they began to walk toward the store.

Himawari walked into the store and immediately ran up to the flowers. She grabbed a bouquet of yellow flowers and shoved them at her dad. Naruto was obviously confused.

"What are these for?"

"I don't know, they match your hair though! And Boruto's!"

"Haha Himawari. Do you want them?"

"Yeah, yeah! Pleaseeeeee!"

"Okay, are you sure you don't want something different?"

"I'm sure!"

"Okay, now let's go get snacks."

"Haha, Yeah!"

Naruto and Himawari walked to the candy isle. Naruto looked at all the fruit candy while Himawari looked around for the chocolate candy.

"Aww Man! I can't grab it!" Himawari extended her arm up, and stood tiptoed. She grunted and tried to become taller.

"Almost...there!" Himawari Swung at the chocolate, but missed it.

"Augh!"

"Excuse me, do you need help?"

Himawari turned around to see a tall, black haired man.

"Oh, could you?"

The man nodded and proceeded to grab the candy for her. Naruto noticed Himawari was far from him, so he ran to her. He leaned down to her level and said, "Himawari, you shouldn't be wondering off."

"I'm so sorry sir.." Naruto looked up and saw someone unexpected.

"S-Sasuke?! It's weird seeing you out in public again and not at the office."

"It's nice to see you Naru. Who do you have here?"

"Oh! Himwari say 'hi', this is my boyfriend."

Himawari looked at her dad and then at Sasuke.

"Woah! You look so cool! What's your name?"

"I'm Sasuke, nice to meet you. What your name?"

"Himawari! Or Hima to others. Daddy, daddy, daddy! Can he come have dinner with us tonight?!"

"If he'd like. Would you? Is your daughter with you?"

"Me and my daughter would love to come. She's in the candy isle right now."

"Hey, you guys are dating right? Why aren't you kissing?"

"What?!"

"Well papa, one of my friends said that if you are dating a person, you have to kiss them. It's part of a law or something."

Naruto looked at Sasuke than back at Himawari. "That's nonsense. Whoever told y it that is a lair."

"Actually, I quite agree." Sasuke interrupted.

Naruto glared at Sasuke. All the other man could do was shrug. Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He sighed and said, "I'll send you my address, okay?"  Sasuke slowly nodded, causing Hima to chuckle.

With that, Naruto grabbed Himawari's hand and lead her to a different isle.