1 | Twins |

The outside world was quite and peaceful compared to the living room of this semi messy apartment.

Just two males laying , one on top of another.

Naked.

Both were exhausted after their 'morning' activity. Their heavy breaths was filled the whole area.

The guy on top looked down at his boyfriend who was covered in sweat , eyes still closed. His face with visible tear stains .

The tears he lost moments ago in pure orgasm because of the work of his dear boyfriend.

He leaned towards the boy and kissed his forehead then his nose the other just hummed back. He backed away and stared at the lips.

He lined the other's lips with his tongue and licked his own lips.

"You're so beautiful like this , Koo "

The other opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

"What? otherwise I'm not beautiful?"

"You're pretty all the time ..... But like this.... You're just irresistable ...."

He leaned kissed the boy with all his love. The other kissed back with the same .

He leaned to the boy's ear and said in his deep seductive voice...

"Can we go another round?"

The boy's eyes went wide . He pushed the other from his top and slightly punched his face.

"It was the Fourth round you Beast... I'm Tired !!" The boy shouted.

He chuckled in return.

"okey my baby. You rest then"

The boy snuggled in to the blanket near him. But it wasn't comfortable so he looked around and found out that he's not in the bedroom.It was the couch in the living room.

"...its... We broke the bed in the third round .. remember?" The older said earning a glare from the other.

He grinned in return.

"let me clean you up, ok?. Then sleep all you want. "

The older picked up the boy in bridal style.

He washed him up and made him sleep in the guest room. Because his bed was broken.

He then entered the shower. Took a good warm bath.

He came out from the shower to see his dear boyfriend sleeping peacefully in the bed hugging a plushie.

He can't help but coo at the sight.

Guys , this is Jungkook . The cute little boy who's dating the guy named V for over 3 years.

And This is V