17 | Memories |

.

.

.

"Who are you ?"

Namjoon wanted to smack his own head to the wall. But he controlled himself by closing and opening his eyes before forcefully smiling at the old man who asked the question.

"I'm Namjoon, Uncle"

Hoseok knelt down infront of the man's chair. "Papa, It's Dogeon Uncle's son. Remember?"

Namjoon nodded to the man who is adjusting his glasses to take a look at him.

"Ahhh.. You've grown so much" He said in joy.

Hoseok smiled in success before stood back joining Yoongi.

"Uncle , I wanna ask you something." Namjoon tried.

"Ofcourse Dear. Ask away"

"Do you remember anything about a key that JJK had ? Like this one?" Namjoon showed him a picture of the mysterious key.

Jung Dongsae , Hoseok's father , held the photograph and started examining it closely.

"Oh this one !"

Namjoon and Hoseok shared a hopeful glance before nodding enthusiastically. "Yes. You know something?"

Dongsae looked around the room. Namjoon sitting infront of him , Yoongi and Hoseok few feets away. Jeonggukk sitting far away in a chair, legs crossed , swirling his lighter between the fingers.

When he finally gazed at Namjoon who's still showing his dimple smile , and grabbed his shoulder.

"Who are you, kid ?" Dongsae asked innocently.

Hoseok and Namjoon groaned in disappointed.

"Wow, He really is your dad. Both are equally annoying and useless. " Yoongi commented making Hoseok shoot him a sharp glare.

Yoongi shrugged before mumbling 'I'm out' and turning back towards the table.

Namjoon helplessly glanced at Jeonggukk.

He stood up and made way for Jeonggukk as he saw the younger getting up from his chair.

Jeonggukk had a straight face as he stood infront of Dongsae. "Yoongi Hyung is right."

Hoseok was amused at it.

"I didn't meant the insult , Hoseok. I meant the fact that he's not going to be any helpful in our case" Jeonggukk corrected. Yoongi snickered sitting on the table eyes on his phone.

Before Jeonggukk could turn away Dongsae grabbed his wrist.

"JJK" He breathed.

Jeonggukk bend down to his level and nodded.

Dongsae grinned and lifted his arm to touch Jeonggukk's face.

"You look just like Jaemin." His voice was sweet laced with the sorrow by the remembrance of his lost friend.

Jeonggukk kept silent.

"If he was here he'd be very proud of you." He chuckled.

I don't think so. Jeonggukk said to himself.

As per Jeonggukk's belief , he wasn't a good heir. He was never good enough.

"Hobi always tells me how you lead the company and also decorate the thrown of JJK" His voice were shaky but joyful.

"It's my duty" Jeonggukk had a monotone voice but he can't lie he didn't had a proud feeling at the elder's words.

"No no. It isn't easy what you're doing, son. You're doing everything that Jaemin and Hyunsik did together."