23 | Talk |

.

.

.

"Here's some Jajangmyeon." V placed the two bowls on the small table infront of Jungkook  and sat opposite to the other keeping a warm smile. "I made it."

Jungkook looked at the dish in front of him and back at V. He haven't utter a single word till now. V offered him a dinner and went to kitchen to bring it. So now he's pushing one delicious bowl of Jajangmyeon towards Jungkook and took the chopsticks for himself.

"So Taehyung is your twin." Jungkook said in a low voice. It wasn't a question , it was more like he's talking to himself. Nonetheless V nodded while gulping down a whole glass of water.

"And He's your brother."  Jungkook added and V nodded again wiping his mouth with back of his hand.  "So... Taehyung is Bear. That means ... Bear is your Twin."

V slowly nodded again chuckling at the words. "Can we eat now ?"

"Wait.. why didn't you told me then? When I told you ggukk is dating Taehyung." Jungkook asked.

"Bear always shares everything. I found out his "Mr.Bunny" was your ggukk a long ago." V shrugged and continued. "I was waiting for your reaction since then. But you didn't seem to notice it ... till now."

Jungkook didn't spoke. He had no specific expression in his face as he stared at V.

"It was cute when you were so confused earlier." V added.

"Why didn't you told me you have a twin?" Jungkook's voice were unusually serious and V felt weird hearing it.

"Koo. I always talk about Bear."

"But .. you never - .. I mean.. you talked like he's... " Jungkook sighed. "I thought he's your middle school little bro or something."

V chukled. "Yeah right . It's not your fault. I treat him like that. Anyway , It was a misunderstanding. Everything is clear now. I'm hungry, you must be too the food's getting cold bae."

"I'm sorry. But isn't it concerning?" Jungkook started and V sighed. He put down his chopsticks and gave his full attention to the younger.

"You're just overthinking , Koo."

"No I'm not. We've been together like what ? for almost two years. And only now that I know you have a twin." Jungkook stood up from the cushion he was sitting. "That's...-"

V got up too and stepped closer to Jungkook who's not facing him. "It was some misunderstanding. That's it."

"Why did it happen ? Huh ?" Jungkook crossed his arms staring back at the elder. V frowned.

"I'm sorry. But I was used to call Tae by Bear and I -"

"No you don't need to apologise for that. Even if you called him like that I should've known him sooner. Right? This not some kdrama shit , it's real life and it's is fucking crazy to be in a situation like this." Jungkook paused. "Oh please don't tell me not to curse. Not this time."

"Ok but. What are you getting into now?" V asked genuinely coz he have no idea why Jungkook acting this way.

"V , We need to talk." Jungkook had a pleading eyes.

"We're talking and when are we not ?"

"Yes. You're right. There's always talking.  But most of the fucking time I'm the only one who does it and you just listen." Jungkook continued. "You must know the type of beard of the watchman of my collage but I didn't even know your brother !!! "

V looked down letting Jungkook let out everything he has to say.

"That's not how it's supposed to work." Jungkook took a breath. "I fucking thought you're cheating on me."