21 | The Date - II |

.

.

.

.

"They're good."

Yumi proudly smiled hearing the manager commenting on D-Boyzz's performance. She watched how the costomers loudly cheering for the guys.

Spotlight on Yeonjun now. he had a velvety red colored mask glowing along with his blue wig. It suits his costume but the costume is the last thing anyone would notice about him. His dance moves ! He left everyone around him in a daze.

He slipped a little by the end but Soobin caught him by waist making everyone thunk it's an end pose.

Jeonggukk can't deny that the small band was indeed very charismatic. Even tho he had no particular interest in music , he found himself enjoying the show. Mostly because Taehyung was enjoying it very much.

But he didn't quite like the one with black mask. Maybe because his date was getting too much excited everytime that male sings.

He didn't know why he is feeling that way .

The man was quite talented and has everyone on the hall drooling for him. Regardless the gender. His deep voice was so soothing rather than harsh. Even tho it's a restaurant some peaple were throwing money at him. V caught some and threw it up while swirling under it.

Two act finished with great applause making the 6 males on the stage be so proud about themselves.

V gently grabbed the mic again when the cheers died down.

"Oo.. sexy.." A girl said making V chuckle through the mic. Jeonggukk rolled his eyes.

"Thanks M'lady" V smiled charmingly while the said girl blushed. "Thanks everyone for cheering for us. This is our last act. Enjoy " He winked before the lights go dim again.

Three spot lights shone on the stage. V in the centre having , Sunoo and Jungwon by his sides.

"I don't know if im loosing my mind...~

V started. Followed by Jungwon.

" I don't know if its just a dream ..~

Then Sunoo continued with a higher pitch.

" I don't know.. if I'm risking everything ..~

The melody was surprising to the audiance. It was a totally different genre from what they performed before.

Their voices and the song were so soft and captivating.

"Coz I never felt this way ... before...you came ~

Yeonjun's voice was heard amongst the audience. A spot light shone around him as Soobin continued by his side.

" Coz I never heard ...my heart... beating this loud~

Jeonggukk fondly gazed at Taehyung when he heard the lyrics. Felt like it was written for him.

"Coz I never saw an eye ......that holds all the stars ...... I see in the ...night skyyyy~

Beomgyu and V harmonized. Jeonggukk's eyes never left Taehyung. He didn't bother to look at the surroundings, didn't care when all the singers aligned at the stage. He continued to gaze onto Taehyung's brown orbs in the dark.

"Maybe , just ...maybe.... I wish everything would just vanish away....~

So , that I can be ...with you.....~

"I wanna hold you through the night .....away from all my fights..~

"I'll fight all the demons and cross all the oceans ~