●duo●

3rd pov
Y/n woke up early in the morning she wore her uniform without the haori, and grabbed her nichirin to train.

She went downstairs as the maids greeted her.

She went to the forest since she liked training there.

then she started her training routine Speed: which she excels in it. Physical strength: she's as strong as mitsuri. Flexibility: she can dodge most attacks with ease. Swordsmanship: she extra trained this because it's the most important thing and another reason she refused to admit she admired how beautiful and powerful was tengen's swordsmanship. and lastly, some other things she thinks might improve her level.

She trained her breathing techniques

"Dark breathing, first form, nightfall"

"Dark breathing, second form, black stars"

"Dark breathing,3rd form, dark flower"

"Dark breathing,4th form, deep down"

"Dark breathing,5th form, death river"

"Dark breathing,6th form, black sky"

"Dark breathing,7th form, night dreams"

"Dark breathing,8th form, dark voice"

"Dark breathing,9th form, dark kill"

"Dark breathing,10th form, dead silence"

(For how the techniques work, when she is in action I'll describe how)

Dead silence was her favorite because it ends everything in one clean motion and she thinks it is cool.

After lunch

"Y/N-SAMA,Y/N-SAMA"fumi said.

"What is it fumi" she said.

"OYAKATA-SAMA WANTS TO MEET YOU"fumi said.

"Okay" she said.

She went back to her mansion, changed her uniform to a clean one, and wore her haori, picked her nichirin, combed her hair, and departed to oyakata-sama.

Y/n pov
"What would oyakata-sama want me for"I asked myself.

I arrived at his mansion i went to the meeting place.

I saw Tengen standing there, I kinda flinched because I know it'll be uncomfortable.

"Hi" I said standing next to him.

"Hi" he responded

I wonder if it's a hashira meeting or just the two of us.

The silence got uncomfortable i wanted to say something to break it but i had no idea what to say.

"So..how did you become a hashira i mean how did u become this strong?" he said surprising me.

"hard training"i answered simply.

Then the silence came again.

I decided to ask about the girls.

"How are the girls doing?"i asked

"Fine, i didn't think you'll ask" he said

"Why would you think that"I said a little annoyed.

"Because u know, i thought u hated them" he said.

He angered me how in the world did he get this idea?

"WHAT!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"I shouted without thinking.

I guess he was surprised by how his eyes widened.

"Oyakata-sama is here"

We both bowed and I calmed myself down.

"How are you doing oyakata-sama?" I said.

"Good, how are you two doing?" he asked us.

"Fine" "good" each one of us said.

"Great, i summoned you today because of a mission that requires you two"

"What kind of mission?" Tengen asked.

"We heard that a mountain to the north has a lot of demons and they hide a lot".." so you two because you have a great hearing sense"

Tengen looked at me and said "you too?"

I nodded my head as a yes.

Honestly, when i started training i wanted to be like him but as time passed i wanted to be my strong self.

"Then that's all you may leave now"oyakata-sama said.

"We shall do"we both said then we departed.

We walked to the entrance.

"You really thought i hate them i knew you didn't care about me but to think you'd have that idea in your mind. i'm more disappointed"i said as calmly as i can.

He stayed silent.

'Ha! as always si-'

"Sorry" he said

I was shocked i tried to keep a straight face and not to cry since that word was something i yearned for years.

"About what?"i said trying to calm down.

"About saying u hate them despite me knowing nothing about you" he said.

"Whatever" I said as I speeded my pace.

'Why now'

Uzui pov
I guess i offended her, maybe she actually likes them.

Why did i think of that in the first place or i did it just because i hated her.

That was it. Thank you sooo muuch for 500 reads💗💗💗 i honestly didn't think anyone would read it😂😂. I'll do my best.

And i forgot to tell u i won't be following the anime or manga if i did in some part i'll warn you.