Random headcanons

_______𓆏 Gon 𓆏__________

◾" there was other kid here that's around my age, and she is girl.But, I never got to know her very well" gon said this to killua refering you when they were in whale island.
(𝚊/𝚗: 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝.)

▪️He loves to give you flowers.All kinds of flowers.Even poisonous-

◼️Loves to drench in rain with you.

▪️Secretly hopes you clinge to him out of fear when you hear thunder claps.

◼️ He once called you frog.
You were offended a bit.

◾"Frogs are cute" he added.

▪️You really want to cut his hair but he won't agree.

_ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ___KILLUA___ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

🍪Boy feels lonely and left out whenever you and alluka play together and leave him on his own.

🍪He is too embarassed to join you girls in "Girly" games.

🍪You once replaced his chocorobos with rocks.You felt a bloodlust leaking out of that oldman hair.

🍪you like pinching his cheek a lot.It will leave him blushing mess.

🍪You always have alluka to defend you when he is pissed on you, even if its your fault.

_______꧁KURAPIKA꧂____

⛓️ As if Melody wasn't enough for scolding you,You just got another mother.He also threatens you to tell meody about your antics.

⛓️ Sometimes you make fun of his formal speech but honestly you find it hot.

⛓️you once tied up his hair making it into small pony tail.He didn't liked it.

⛓️He is always very busy and it worries you a lot.But if you tell him that he'll probably get all philosophical again.

⛓️You once tried that cliché line "let's repopulate kurta clan."It left him blushing mess but he still managed to chuckle nervously.

⛓️But surprisingly once you pinched him and called him sexy during duty.His cold and straight answer was "stop goofing around and get back to work."😐😑😐

_________⁂ Leorio ⁂_________

💢He recommended your mother to give you bitter gourd juice more often just because he was mad at you.

💢You guys once did 'it' on hospital bed at night.

💢He gets very very mad when you refuse to take medicines.And gets furious wen you talk about dying.

💢Is very scared of loosing another person close to him due to sickness.He handles you with care.

💢Drinks alcohol with you.Loves to go crazy with you.

💢 Allows your visitors secretly as hospitals don't allow too much of them.

________♕︎ Hisoka ♕︎ _________

❤️You are only person he has ever loved selflessly.You are only one he have.

♦️Tries to justify himself to you a lot.In order to do that he has to act cute and innocent..He lies to you a lot.

♠️Lets you win in card games and does your make up. You are more like dress up doll for him sometimes.

♣️He should get world record for giving best french kiss ever.

♦️ Sometimes rarely he chooses to be mean and starts mocking you about your frail body. Has never hurt you physically.

♥️Distances himself from you when he is bloodlust gets him.Closes that distance when his lust gets him.

♠️ Hisoka's general mood: horny,Romantic and mischievous.

♣️You get mad at him that he buys an expensive lingerie just to tear it apart during nights.