Gon's Birthday

I am little late but...

♡︎Invited:
Mito,His grandma,Leorio,Kurapika(didn't showed up),
Y/n, Killua, Alluka ,Bisky,Zushi,
Wing,Knuckle,Shoot,Morel(didn't showed up),Ging(lol like he'd showed up),Ikalgo,Palm.

♥︎Mito,His grandma and you planned surprise for him.

♡︎You took Gon around island until every one arrives at his home and aunt mito prepares everything.

♥︎Gon:"I don't understand y/n,We've been to this places like hundred times.Why are we visiting here again?"

"Just...You know...I like to be here.But we can go somewhere else if you want." You said meekly.

Gon smiles and shakes his head.''Its fine! I was just asking anyways.Actually I'd like to be anywhere in world with you." He grinned.

You gave him a bashful smile.Sun was setting.You two went to his house.

♡︎Everyone in unison: SURPRISE!!

Gon's mouth was in perfect '0' shape.He was looking like a kid seeing a shooting star.

Gon:Killua! Alluka!Leorio!Bisky!-Wait EVERYONE IS HERE!!! (*Smiling ear to ear*) except for Kurapika...

Leorio:We've been Calling that no-show bastard non stop!

Mito: Its alright! We are happy atleast you guys came all the way till here.

Bisky:(*Looks at you*) Aww! She looks so cute.Is she your girlfriend, Gon?

everyone in room was making teasing noices like "Oooh" "awww" and knuckle and shoot even whistled.

You shyly hid yourself behind Gon adverting your gaze.

Gon rubbed back of his head and was chuckling. He wasn't affirming it.

Killua:(*Points towards you*) Would you look at them? No one is denying.

Leorio elbows Killua.

Alluka and Ikalgo chuckled.

In corner of room you could feel a weird blood lust. Everyone turned their attention to Palm holding Cake cutting knife.

Everyone stepped away from her except Mito who was oblivious to the situation.

Gon protectively stands between you and palm wearing a stressed out smile.

Palm immediately smiled and handed him knife."I think its time you cut cake,Gon-kun."

'What was that and whats with the " -kun"' You thought.

♥︎ Gon's wish: 'I want my nen back.I hope Killua and Alluka finishes their traveling soon.I want to hang out with him ,Again. And I hope Leorio becomes Doctor and Kurapika can be happy and I want to be happy in his new body...I want everyone of my friends to be safe and happy. Last but not least...I want Y/n to never leave my side.Is it even allowed to ask for so many things?"

Killua(*groans*): Gooon! Hurry up and blow the candles. I want to eat that chocolate cake already!

♡︎ after Leorio took everybody's phone and called Kurapika one by one from each phone...He finally answered.

♥︎Kurapika paniked as he saw
102 missed call. 6 from each number. 'Oh gosh!!Did someone died?!'

♡︎He was scolded by Leorio. He had small talk with killua and Gon.

rest is up to you...