Goodbyes and Reboot: Gon and Hisoka

_________𓆏Gon 𓆏__________

After Gon saved you from Your dad,Your mom decided there was no point in staying with your dad anymore

After Gon saved you from Your dad,Your mom decided there was no point in staying with your dad anymore.She decided to move out of whale island with you.Everything had happened so suddenly.

You wanted to say your last goodbye to Gon.You ran towards His house but he wasn't there.Aunt mito told you that he might be fishing.

You look for him at your and Gon's regular fishing spot but he wasn't there either.

No...I can't leave without saying him goodbye or thank you. I haven't told him thanks yet.He has done so much for me...

You crouched down and started bowling your eyes out.You wanted to see him but there wasn't time left. Ship might be arriving anytime soon.

You felt a pat on your head.You looked up to see Gon looking concerned.

"Ne...?Y/n?" He said as he sat in front of you."Did your Dad hurt you again?"

You shook your head wiping tears.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked with kind smile.

"I wanted to see you" You looked at him with teary eyes. You noticed his shoulder was scratched deeply and one of his cheek was swollen as he grinned.

"What happened to you?"You asked out of concern.

"Oh I ran into some trouble-But enough about me.You never talk about yourself.Aunt mito told me that you are moving."He said with smile but it felt like he was...sad?

"Hai."You sniffed and nodded.

"You will be safe wherever you go, isn't it?"He grinned.You nodded.

He then wiped your tear with his thumb and smiled gently saying "I am happy for you!"

You didn't know what to say or do. But there was one thing you were certain about..

"Thank you for everything,Gon."

He nodded "Anytime!"

There was a silence between you two. You were going to loose your first friend.

"Ship must have been arrived by now,"He stood up stretching his hand towards you "Do you want me to walk you till port?"