Talks: Part 1

This chapter is going to be hella long

This chapter is going to be hella long. You guys are sharing your life stories here.
_______𓆏 Gon 𓆏__________

"Say whats been up to you lately

"Say whats been up to you lately..." He chimed drawing your attention to him.

"Nothing much.After you saved me...We moved in Azia, that is my mother's home continent!" You pondered your memories as you looked far in horizon where sea met sky."Its pretty peaceful country. We lived with my grandparents there. They taught me a long lost forbidden nen art-"

"-You know about nen too?!"Gon widen his eyes as he asked this.You were startled by his interruption a bit.But you slowly and shyly nodded your head."But I can't fight.I can revive nen.Even bring deads back if time of death was like day before."

"Thats amazing!" He said with his mouth in complete 'O' shape. You blushed.

"My ability helps people to restore their aura flow in best case even opening their aura nodes.But... It has to meet tons of condition and rituals that can only be done under my grandpa's vigilance."

"...y/n?I was wondering.can you revive me if I have lost all my aura in contract with condition?"

"Um...well,Yeah but it will take enormous amount of training for both of me and you.Its like building it from fibre all over again..."

"You think you can do it?"

"Thats least I can do for you." You smiled.

"Really?!!" He jumped excitedly.

"But I can't garauntee success!"You raised your hand in defence.

"No worries!" He nodded with determined smile.

"What about you?"You asked meekly.

"There is lot to tell you!!"He then narrated whole 148 episode to you.

"So Killua isn't with you?"You asked nonchalantly but immediately regretted when you saw him smiling sadly.

"No..." He said."You see,When I first met him,I thought he was like me... Energetic and athletic but after I got to know him...I thought of you..."He said as he pondered his days with his best friend.