Pregnant reader

No killua and Gon ✌️

-------------Kurapika----------------

If he is gonnabecine father, he is anxious and happy.

When you tell him, he will hug you and after few minutes he will cry.

He will take care of you. You are his home...his family :(❤️

He eventually will for sake revenge but he will still be on collecting eyes of his Clan.But not until child is born and grown in presence of father.

He is responsible and reliable. He will take care of anything and everything..
Mood swings, Chores, healthy food etc etc.

-----------------Leorio----------------

Doctor mode kicks in.

He knows exactly  what to do.

He will prepare proper diet for you which is good for fetus.

Will tell you to exercise habit 😶 and will also apply cream on your increasing belly.

"You see, When belly increases,due to skin expansion (?not right word but anyway) you feel irritations.If you scratch there, it can result in stretch marks later on."

He will try to do chores but one thing he won't be able to handle is mood swings. He will complain how these mood swings are worse than when you are on your periods.

When you tell him, he is gonna lift you up and twirl you around until you feel dizzy. He will call Gon, killua and kurapika( he is not gonna answer lmao)

---------------Hisoka-------------------

Okay, we all know Mfer will go to buy milk in reality. But in this book, you're
A. Person he shared history with.
B.Y/n. The special one. :D

So....

When you tell him his face will be flat. You won't be able to read him...

He will look at your belly and then look at your face and then look at pregnancy test kit.

"Y/n.. You peed correctly on it. Yes?~"

😐 its not like you expected him to take care of you"look! I know you... Just say no-"

"Yes. Lets do this ❤️" he grins.

"Hisoka, only if you will at least TRY to be a good father."

"Oh I can try~" pulls you into hug. "And I'll have you by my side forever to teach me"

A/n : Hey guys been a while huh XD. I am soooo sorry.I just disappeared 😭 I'll spam you with chapters that are in my draft.