Jealous bfs😙

A/n: that song above is a gold! I am lucky to find it

Gon:

A foreigner boy from Azia visited Whale Island

A foreigner boy from Azia visited Whale Island. Since you stayed in azia for years you two got along really well.

You showed him around island.

Gon was paying absolutely no attention at it first until that guy said that you are prettier
than any other girl He has met and kissed your hand chivalrously before leaving Island.

Gon was looking at exchange blankly for some minutes like😀.

But something inside of him was on fire.

You were blushing until he noticed him.

He was poting and his arms were crossed."Y/n chan?It seems you like him" he said half whining.

"Wha- n-no!I was just flustered because it was unexpected."

Killua:

It was same guy from rink again

It was same guy from rink again. He obviously hated that guy for impressing you.

Now he is interrupting you guys when you three were having nice time near about- to- be frozen lake.

"Satoshi!" You smiled meekly.

Killua rolled his eyes and alluka elbowed his brother.

"Hey!Y/n! Having nice family time?"He raised hand.

Alluka responded with "Yeah!"😊

You nodded along.

Killua looked towards you with wide eyes. His heart was comforted that you considered him family.

Satoshi strained a smile on his face. It was replaced by smirk as he eyed killua.
"Whats with the grumpy face? I see it must be hard for you to take care of two sisters."He said that intentionally as he knew that Killua had crush on you.

"She is not my sister idiot!"His voice was low but you could sense his thick aura.

"I am! I am his only sister!" Alluka cheerfully raised hand and then she holds your hand and killua's hand."And Y/n is only Girl my brother is in love with!"