pepper spray (brave!weak!reader x Hisoka)

𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚡 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚌.

----

It was Dark . You were heading back to your house. You chose dark Short street.

Cliche? Not really.

You didn't chose dark Street because you wanted to reach your destination sooner. It could be dangerous. You would rather prefer to reach home late than never reach home.

But today was different. You were actually acting as bait. Just to test your pepper spray.

What? It was reasonable. It was in lipstick disguise.

You couldn't use it on your own eyes. How unlucky were you? When you walked past a drunkard he didn't whistled, There weren't those stupid boys bullying you today, world was being so unfairly fair today.

But was it?
You heard a chuckle. A evil chuckle from dark corners. You could see a dark figure standing there.

'yes,yes!! Be a man and harass me!!'
You smirked to yourself.
"S-stay back!I am getting late I need to go home."
You said being fake-ass. You even tried to intentionally shiver.

"Hmm?~" dark figure stood up.

"D-dont get any closer" Y/n said.

"What would you do if i do?~"
He came out of shadows. He was tall clown with pale skin and golden eyes. He looked like  love child of satan.
Approaching towards her with smug face...

'shit! My luck always fucks me!!' Y/N by then had realized that the shooting star she saw last night was actually one of her stars.

"What are you doing at this time in place like this?~" he said brushing her hairs.
"Its like asking for trouble.~"

'' I-I... Was " now she was actually stammering .

He chuckled "this is voice i am fond of~".

"Wanted to test." Y/N blurted out. Hisoka gave a confuse look. Y/N couldn't get her words straight.

"Fuck" she cursed herself.

"Wanted to test fuck?~" hisoka asked tilting his head.

"Wha- no no no i wanted to test my weapon"

Hisoka gave an amused look.
"Test it on me then~"

"You sure?It might be harmful..." She said half smirking half terrified.

"Now dear you were here to test it on people ,weren't you?~'' he said licking his lips. Y/N cringed at his action.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Hisoka morrow"

Y/N  nodded .

"Keep your eyes wide open, okay? I won't enjoy if you'd be a pushover." She said. She wasn't scared anymore.

His eyes widened. "Thats so brave~"
"But if it doesn't work on me, I'll kill you~"

Y/N was ready to attack. She reached for her pocket. Hisoka was waiting. What could she do? Stab him? Use gun? He was fast he could dodge the attack.

Y/N took out something, she made sure it was covered in her fist. Your pretended to put it in other hand and made fist of other hand, ready to punch him on face. It was diversion.your movements were quick according to you.

He blocked it and shoved away... easily.

'Now!!' your inner self screamed. YOU PEPPER SPRAYED HISOKA MORROW, THE GRIM REAPER.

"EAT THIS YOU PERVERT!!!" Your shouting startled him more than emense burning sensation in his eyes.

You were jumping and clapping your hands.You took opportunity and tried kicked in his groin. But he dodged it.

'oh damn! RUN BITCH RUN!!' voice in your mind said. You ran not looking back. You heard him saying "bungee gum".But after  some distance you couldn't run. As if something invisible had been tied around you and it was pulling you towards dark alley.

You resisted but nothing could stopped that."that motherfucker" you gritted your teeth, Although you were shit scared.

Then you stopped.You were panting. 'next time I'll use stun gun instead' was first thing that came to your mind.

You looked around but no one was around . In front of you there was your purse that you dropped in haste.There was a small note on it. You cautiously picked your purse and read that note.

Anger, embarrassment, goofiness. You had mixed feelings after reading that note.

Y/N never asked for trouble intentionally ever again. Y/N never saw Hisoka again in her life. But  she kept his note.
Everytime she read it, It reminds her how immature she is.

Hisoka's note.

Not bad. Didn't expected that attack. I guess i won't kill you for that. But do know this not every killer or mugger will give you opportunity to escape like that. Don't ask for trouble if you aren't strong enough. Just an advice.

Oh and another advice! Your purse is awfully empty. Why bother for pepper spray? Can't you just empty dust in your purse at mugger's eyes? ☆^_^٥

~Hisoka Morrow