First kiss Hcs part 1

Just short drabbles
𝗚𝗼𝗻

❥Its not that gon planned to kiss you, it was instant

❥Its not that gon planned to kiss you, it was instant. Small peck and then you were blushing mess. But how did it happened?

❥ Okay, so you both were sitting in the tree literally... and he was showed you some random herb he collected saying its edible

❥ you knew it was poisonous. You scolded him for collecting random herbs and just chew it down.

"What are you, a cow?"

❥ you made him pinky swear not to do that ever again.

He  sang " Pinky swear that I'd not be reckless.If I break it I'll swallow thousand needles.."

You giggled and you two said in unison "Pinky sworn!Seal it withhh kiss! Chuuu-"

❥ before you knew his lips met yours and drifted apart.He realized what tf he just did and gave apologetic smile and stick his tongue out cutely.

"Nee y/n-chan gomen...I just sealed our promise way too much hehe."

Killua

Illumi had found out where killua and alluka were staying

Nanika is strong,he could just wish and make illumi dance.He can protect himself. But he was worried about you.

He was arguing for you to move the places...forever.Place where you grew up. Place that brings happiest memories of your life with your only family, your brother.

This was your home.

"I don't care. I am not moving anywhere!"

"Don't BE A BABY!!"

Argument was getting big and even alluka could not calm you teo down. Yup you two were fighting like old married couples.He was too stubborn. So you just locked yourself in your room.

After sometime he barged into your room from window only to find you sleeping on your bed with photo of you and your brother.he checked pillow, it was wet.

Pangs of guiltiness washed over him.He stroked your hairs gently untangling it..
"I am such an idiot".

"Yeah you are.." you said as you opened your eyes.he wiped tiny tear drop at corner of your eyes and kissed you.

As tsundere as he is, he wasn't blushing at all...At that time he had prioritize to comfort you.

A/n:🥺🥺 yo guys are amazing. Ilysm. I hope y'all just knew i am very busy rn... So i can't write or draw much.But I just needed to drop this kissy chapter💕