Chapter 5

Salam people. I would like it a lot of you watch this video. It's very powerful. May Allah guide us all. Hope you enjoy the book! Please vote and comment:)

"Do you understand? I deserve respect." Mr. Saleh finally finished his centuries long lecture about me giving him respect and not calling him a monster face. While I'm happy he did, my head was pounding.

I nodded my head. I couldn't even look at him because of how drowsy I was.

"Are you even paying attention!" I sat up so quickly that the pencil I had in my hand flew and hit his chest.

He needs to take a chill pill.

"Y-yes." Ugh. Sorry pencil...

He was still glaring at me.

I sigh and stand up. "Yes I understand. It won't happen again." And blah blah blah.

"Good." Was all he said and left.

******

I began putting all my stuff away so I could head home. I was almost out the door when I heard Mr. Saleh calling my name. Seriously, it was my name! I was so happy that he stopped calling me almond! Maybe that was part of his lecture of respect.

I was so happy that I walked into his office with a smile. "Yes?"

"Go get me the coffee and one packet of aspirin."

I go and find them in his personal cabinet. I needed an aspirin too but I'm not going to take one.. Unless.. I could have a little fun with this. Even though it was a bad idea I don't think he'd get mad. Maybe it will make him laugh too. Who knows! I can't drop this idea.

I take a marker out from my desk when I reach my office and write in big black letters. CHILL PILLS 4 ANGRY CEO.

I giggle and walk into his office to hand him the coffee and the chill pills.

I walk out and grab my bags and begin walking away.

"ALMOND!!!" I swear the whole company shook.

The beast is angry. I can't face his fury so I decided to do the only thing left to do.

I run.

I run because I don't want to hear another lecture and if I'm late to go home my mother will have a huge fit. I don't have time for this.

I run until I reach the elevator and press the buttons frantically. Just before it closes I see Mr. Saleh's face. And honey it about to burst.

The elevator descends and reaches the bottom. It opens up and I see no one, so I run again into the parking lot and get in my car.

Buckling my seat belt I hear a loud thud on the closed widow. I snapped my head towards the sound only to see Mr. Salehs hand plastered on the widow with a mean look on his face. I was terrified.

I roll down the window a little bit. "You scared me! What in the world was that for? You could have shattered my window!"

"Blah blah." He said with a high pitched voice. "Let me in."

What is he crazy? "What for?!" I hope he's not a mass murderer in secret.

"Just do it." Was he sponsoring Nike?

"No!" I shouted from the little crack of the window.

He ran around to the other car door and I realized something. I forgot to lock the other door. I don't have the key that you can just press I only have the car key.

Before I could close it, he was already in the passenger seat. "Nice car."

"Get out! You can't just force yourself in people's cars!"

"Listen you little almond!" He jabbed a finger at me forcefully. I had to back away before he poked my eyeball. "We are driving to your house so I could teach you a lesson!"

I gasped so hard I choked. What does he mean by that!

He looks at me disgusting. "Not like that. I meant I will talk to your mother about this an watch she will be like-" he put his hands up waving them and raised his voice to match a woman's- "ya bentiiiiiii." ( my daughter!!{in Arabic } )

Oh no. That can't happen. My mom will have my head. Haram is haram. She won't have mercy on my butt.

I get out of the car and open his door. I grab is fitted arm - I was taken back to tell you the truth- and yanked him out. He tumbled out.

I wiped my hands and gave him a deadly glare. "No. Fear Allah!" I wanted to kick his CEO ass back to the mosque. What does this dude take me for.

He put his hands in his pockets and leaned back on my car and cocked his eyebrow. The nerve he has!

He gave me the longest mysterious stare. All I did was glare back.

. "Okay then learn your lesson!" He growled back. He then softly adds. I already have enough problems. "

He then stomped away quickly.

What a meani! Ya rab help me!
******

"Amina! Why are you late!" Mom is the first thing I see the moment I step in the house. She has a sandal in here hand.

I back away. "Woah mom! Gosh do you see this in wearing an abaya! There is not much to that after this!"

"Not the abaya! You scared me! I thought you got robbed or taken." She throws the sandal on the floor and holds her chest.

"Aww no mom." I love how she worries about me. I gave her a huge hug and kiss her forehead. I basically work for this woman. " I'm sorry I worried you."

She playfully pushes me off." Don't do it again."

"Inshallah!" I was just dealing with a delinquent- is what I wanted to add.