Chapter 14

HEY GUYS! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING FOR MORE. Tell me what you think all that good stuff:)

*********

Driving in silence was excoriating. I felt like Maher was ignoring me the whole way. Even my sister tried to make conversation but he would only nod or shake his head.

Although driving his car was amazing I have to admit! I felt so powerful maybe because it was one of those fancy cars. Even Hana got amazed when we arrived at her house.

"Amina!" Hana ran over to hug me then while hugging me she whispered in my ear, "Omg that's an amazing car. I hate you."

I laughed and lightly pinched her cheek.

Then we both walked away and met up with everyone else. I noticed Mahers lost expression and I remembered he doesn't know any of these people. Well except my sister that is.

So I introduced him to Hana, Walid and her sister. He nodded in approval and even gave a small smile towards them.

"Okay!" Hana clapped her hands together, pulling back all our attention. "What shall we do?"

"I think we should-" I began. But was cut off by a heavy hand that rested on my shoulder.

"Kick Amina out." And then a deep laugh.

Redwan.

I look up and he smiles his dazzling smile. "Hey."

I shake off his hand quickly and stuck my tongue at him. "No you should leave."

Redwan laughs and then I hear a forced cough. Maher! I forgot he was here. Redwan and j have been childhood friends so this thing was normal. But I forgot I was with Maher for that one second.

I look over and he's glaring at Redwan. Eying him up while Redwan was looking at me confused.

"Redwan this is-"

Maher suddenly walked in front of me totally blocking my view of Redwan and sticking out his arm.

"I'm Maher. Maher Saleh. And you are.." Maher said viciously.

Redwan hesitantly shook his hand with a confused look, hoping that we'd help him understand. "I'm Redwan. It's, its nice to meet you."

Everyone was silent. And it was awkward. Everyone looking at everys facial expression to see who'd speak up. I guess nobody told Redwan that Maher is my fiancé. Hana didn't explain To him. I don't know how he'll take it.

I mean he never showed me he had feelings for me since we always agreed we were like siblings. Or at least he did. I had a thing back then for him. But luckily I grew up and he kept traveling so the feelings faded slowly.

Maher nodded at his response."Yes. I'm her f-"

I panicked and kicked his leg. He bent down and angrily looked up at me." What your problem?!"

I pulled on his arm until we were a few feet away from the rest of them. "Hana! Go inside! I just have to say something." I called out to Hana who was confused.

She nodded in agreement, but Redwan kept his eyes on us as he was going inside. I felt like he already knew.

"Ahem. Mind explaining." Maher said while looking away from me.

"Listen I just-"

"Just what? Who was that guy? And why does it matter that he not know?" He spit out. I could see his nostrils flaring and his chest heaving up and down. But didn't act on it.