Chapter 12

HEY GUYS SORRY BEEN SO BUSY! Here you go habibati! Keep commenting I love reading them! Oh and voting!

******

Going to work was the worst. Everyone kept whispering and pointing. I shouldn't have come here.

All the girls are giving me deadly looks like I stole him. Like honey you can have him.

"Amina!" A girl who I've never talked to came up to me.

"Yes?"

"Are you really engaged to Mr.Saleh!?" She looked like she was hoping for me to say no.

"Sadly yes." I felt happy that I wasn't that invisible girl. I guess being Mahers fiancé has its perks.

"What but how?" She gave me a nasty look.

"We got engaged that's how." And I walked away. She doesn't know what I've been through. She probably thinks I wanted this.

Walking up to my office I realize my desk is gone. Actually my whole little office is gone. Is he seriously firing me?!

I burst into his office and I fine him glaring at me. "Do you know how to knock?"

"Well do you know how to leave my desk alone! I still want to work!" I fire back and then I notice my desk had been put in his large office.

"What's going on? Why is my desk here?"

He leaned back. "The girls here thought this would be "cute"," he made an annoyed face as he said that word. "So they put yours in here."

"Well I want my desk back outside." I reply adamantly.

"Okay tomorrow right now they can't." He now sounded irritated.

I sit down in my desk, which was across from his and start working. I felt nervous sitting here but not once has he looked up at me. And I'm actually glad.

"Almond?" I jolted upright because I had been hunched down working.

I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

"Give me your stamp pad I ran out of mine." He asked without looking at me.

"No. Go get your own."

Now I got his attention. He narrowed his eyes. "Give it."

I didn't feel like fighting because I'm the mature adult here. "Sure whatever."

I threw the stamp pad and I had forgotten it was open. Once I realized this it was too late.

The stamp pad flew and hit his forehead giving him a huge blue stain. And I know that those stamps are hard to get off the skin.

He stayed put as his chest heaved up and down. Hulk is angry!

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I ran up and gave him a tissue." He snatched it away.

"Almond I swear-"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I laughed at how he would rub and the stain would get larger.

He looked up at me. "You think this is funny??"

I shut up immediately. "No it-"

Before I knew it he stamped his hands in the container and swiped it on my face.

"Ah much better I knew you needed a little more blush today." He smirked at me evilly.

I touched my face and looked at the stain on my finger tips. "What have you done!"