Chapter 15

An early chapter for you cuties :)

****

I was finally home after a very long car ride with Maher and now I was looking at my broken bracelet. That jerk broke it even though I had told him I wasn't going to give it to him.

He apologized and promised me another better one. So should I throw this away? I don't think I can. It's from Redwan and he'll probably get disappointed if he knew Maher broke it. Well "we" broke it according to him.

Anyways It was thoughtful and it would be rude of me.

I sigh and put it inside my drawer. I guess it will be there for a while.

I get back into bed and can't stop from thinking that it's getting closer Till me and Maher get married. I'm kind of freaking out.

Is he ready for this? Am I? I mean I don't even really know what I'm getting myself into. I mean he's beginning to be more open.

At least that's what I thought.

****

Getting to work I saw no sign of Maher. And for the rest of the day it was like that till my last hours of work he decides to show up.

Looking as sleek as ever, that is.

As I'm walking to the entrance so I can go home I see One worker, a girl of course, giggle and run up to talk to him.

I really try not to care and move on but I stopped in my tracks because he actually reacted. Usually he won't and keep it moving.

I watch as he smiles and laughs at whatever she was saying. I know he knows that she's being overly flirty but today he doesn't seem to mind. Which blows my mind and boils my blood.

What's gotten into him?

Their conversation finally finishes as he cuts it short and walk in my direction. I stumble and begin walking as if I didn't see what just happened.

I glanced up at him, But His shades were covering his eyes. He didn't turn my way and passed by with a brooding expression. He didn't even acknowledge me.

It's as if I didn't exist.

I felt a little stinging in my chest but decided to keep moving. This was nothing new. Just the old Maher.

I need to remember that I don't care. I don't care about maher and his stupid face and his bipolar attitudes!

But the turning in my chest was making me doubt myself.

*****

"GUESS WHAAAAT!!" Hana shook my bed waking me up.

"Hana!!" I threw my pillow at her. "I'm trying to nap!"

She dodged and pulled my arm, Trying to drag me out of bed. "It's like barely six p.m. We need to have a girls "halal" night. What do you think?"

I peek at her from under my covers. "Why? I wanna stay here and watch Netflix instead. It will be fun! Bring you sister as well."

I honestly didn't feel like going out for girls night. Its fun but today I just felt tired.

"Oh come on don't be such a loser. It's all us four again! No boys." She whined.

I throw the blanket over and gave her my unhappiest expression. "Fine."

***

"Look at you! Looking so cute!" Hana gushed while checking out my outfit. I was a wearing a pink maxi dress with a black leather jacket on top and black pumps.

"Well you chose this for me so.." I replied. No seriously she raided my closet. Hana laughed and so did everyone else.

"Okay come lets go." Hanas sister complained. "We're almost late."

****

We went to a fancy restaurant since Hana said she wanted to treat us. I told her no thanks but she didn't listen to me. She's very stubborn.

We go in and it's beautiful and nearly set. I felt famous for this moment.

We then were greeted by the waiter and got seated. Even the seats were comfy! And Hana started laughing when she saw all my reactions.

"Omg you're such a cutie." She said while laughing at me.

"I know." I playfully winked at her and began drinking my soda.

The girls began laughing and talking while I decided to check out the place. It was very nice and not loud and annoying.

As I was looking at the front entrances' decor two familiar faces walked in.

Mahers two friends! But then in walked more people with them. Two other girls and last but not least, the prince himself: Maher.