10

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I woke because of the loud noise from outside the room. I stirred and checked my clock, it showed 7 am. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep. But the noise from outside kept bothering me, I groaned and kicked my blanket until it fell down from the bed. I sat down while scratching my head in anger and made it more messy than it already was.

I stomped out of my room and opened the door "why are you so noisy?" I half talked half whispered with my morning voice. They were just infront of the stairs that is close to my room. Suddenly the room went quiet, and everybody looked at me. I looked them back in confused. "What is it??" "It..it's y-your.." oppa said. He pointed at me with his index finger and moved the from my head to my toe.

I look down "AAAAAHHH!!" I went back inside my room in hurry. I just realized that I'm just wearing a white tank top with a pair of black short, and it was very short. "NO ONE CAN HAVE ANY IMAJINATION ABOUT MY SISTER!!" I heard oppa scream. "RAVI HYUNG!!!" He screamed so loud this time and made me have to covered my ears.

I went to my closet and found a white kimono with pink sakura leaves pattern. I tried it and it reached bellow my knees. "I think this will do." As I turned myself infront of the mirror.

I went to my door room but before I open it I took a deep breath. I opened the door and saw that they're still in the same place as before.

Hyuk POV

It's 6 am in the morning and we have to get up already because today we'll go back to our dorm. It's quite sad actually, because Saeun is here and now she's my little sister and I always wanted to have one. That's why I'm a little bit protective when it comes to her.

I tried to stand up but someone held my waist tightly. I looked back and saw that it was Hongbin who hugged me. "Ishh!.." I threw his hands from me and woke him up. I went out of the room and saw that Leo, N, and Ken have woken up.

"Hyuk-i, can you wake the others up??" I nodded because I still have to wake Ravi, which means it's going to take a longggg time.

I went back inside the room and saw Ravi still in the bed while Hongbin already inside the bathroom. "Hyung!! Wake up!!" And as expected nothing happened to him. I tried to tickle him in the ear but he just scratch his ear. I sighed and put him into my lap and started to shake his head but still no reaction. I flicked his forehead hard and finally he woke up.

"Hyung, wake up and get ready we're going to our dorm." He nodded and started to walk to the bathroom.

I went out of the room and heard someone screaming. I went back into the room and I just remembered that Hongbin was inside the bathroom when Ravi went in. I giggle silently and went out of the room again.

"Hyuk-a, where is Saeun? We want to say goodbye first." Leo said. "I think she's still asleep, let's go wait for the other 2 first." He nodded cutely. Ahh, that hyung, always act manly, cold and stuff but actually such a cutie pie and a warm hearted person.

All of us went back inside the room with Ravi and Hongbin whose now glaring at each other, maybe because of the accident earlier. I went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face.

I went out of the bathroom to find Ravi to fall asleep again. "Let's go to Saeun." They nodded including Ravi. Well, that was fast for him to wake up.

We went out of the room and got to Saeun's door. We knocked but there was no respond. "Let's just go inside the room." Ravi said. I smacked his head "that's not what a gentleman should do."

"Heck you better not. When I was trapped inside her room, she was so emotional when she woke up. She also wear.. something.. y-you know." Hongbin said and suddenly got nervous. His expression always got stiff and he always scratch the back of his neck whenever he's nervous.

"Ohh.." they said in such a mischievous tone. We started to screamed and hit each other nicely and became loud infront of her room. And suddenly the door burst open then revelaed Saeun in a very revealing clothes. "Why are you so noisy?" She asked with her raspy voice.

All of us went quiet and looked at her from head to toe. "What is it??" She asked. "It..it's y-your.." I point her from head to toe. She looked down and I think she just realized it. "AAAAAAAA!!" She went back to her room.

None of us move or made and sound. " NO ONE CAN HAVE ANY IMAJINATION ABOUT MY SISTER!!" I remind them. But Ravi smirked still looking at her door "RAVI HYUNG!!!" I screamed.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I went out and closed the door silently so they won't know I'm out already. They were standing with their backs facing me. "Can't we just peep on her just a little bit??" Ravi asked as he earned a smack in the head from oppa. I smirked at the sight of it and awkwardly clear my throat.

Ravi tried to turn his head but oppa stopped him by putting his hand on his cheek and gave it a little force. I giggled a little as oppa came towards me with a smile on his face. But when he stood right in front of me, his smile dropped.

"How could you be so clumsy! You know that there's my friends here." He whined. "Okay, okay, relax. I was just annoyed by their voice while I was still sleeping." He nodded and patt my head. "Let's go downstairs to eat. I'm hungry." Leo said as he lead the way to the dinning room.

We took our usual seat order, which means I'm sitting beside Hongbin again, there's just a feeling that always make don't want to be near him. Anger? Afraid? Annoyed? I don't know.

The maid came and brought many kinds of food. Bread, pancakes, sausage, bacon, and many other things. I drooled because of the food, until I heard someone chuckled and of course it's the jerk, Hongbin. I glared him as the glared back to me. We kept on doing that until someone clear their throat "You know that the food has been served, hurry up eat it, we have to go." Oppa said. We broke our starring competition and started to eat without minding each other.

After I ate half way through my food, I just realized what oppa just said "Where are you going??"

"We have to go back to our dorm because tomorrow we have a schedule, and we have to go back hurry because we'll have a practice." I nodded. Hearing it somehow felt sad because.. I don't know, I just grow fond of them already. To hang out with them, play with them, talk with them, and also if they're gone means that my brother will also go.

I sighed silently and started to eat my breakfast again, but somehow I lost my appetite after knowing that they're going to go. But I don't want to dissapoint and made my brother worried so I keep eating it.

I felt that Hongbin was looking at him so I turn my head to his direction. His eyes.. it looked.. sad? Concern? Pitty? Strange, he never looked at me like that. I just forced a little smile with the corner of my lips to him and continue eating.

I finished the breakfast earlier than the other. I wiped my mouth, stood up and went to my room without saying any word or look at anyone.

I lied down in my bed and try not to think about them but I just can't, I felt drops of tears ready to left my eyes but someone knocked the door. I got up, fix myself for a little and opened the door.

"What is it?? I know something is wrong with you.." Oppa said. After he said it more tears came out of my eyes. "Is it because of us leaving??" I nodded my head. I sighed and manage to calm myself down for a little bit "It's okay, I can manage to be here. Go, I think the others are waiting for you." I forced a smile.

Oppa just sighed "I promise I'll come back whenever I'm not busy." I nodded and saw his back started to walk out of the house. I sighed

"My real life will start now."