23

Clarissa/Saeun POV

After I got into the apartment, I started to get ready for the barbeque, I went straight to my room and opened my closet. I tried to choose the clothes but I just can't the right clothes, is it because I'm trying to look good for Hongbin?

I ended up wearing a baby pink short with a white loose t-shirt and I rolled up the sleeves, I also wore a black choker and used a light pink lipstick. I finished my look by tying my hair into a pony tail and curled the end of it.

I went out of my room and went to Hana's room and she looks so stunning, she wore a blue skater skirt with white top, her hair was hanging gracefully on one side of her head. "Let's go?" I nodded. On our way I kept on thinking, would he like how I look today? Or am I being too much for a barbeque party? Fortunately Hana kept on talking to me and it made me forget those things.

When we arrived at the apartment, Hana lead me towards the park that was owned by the apartment, there was benches and barbeque grill near it. We went to one of the bench with a lot of guys there, obviously my brother and his band mate. "Hey! We've arrived." Hana said with excitement when we arrived in front of them.

My brother went to me and hugged me, "Does your feet okay?" I nodded and hugged him back. He looked at my feet and smiled at me. The scratch was not that big but it's still visible.

"Let's start to grill the meat since Hana and Saeun already arrive." N announced making everyone cheer at him. "I want to grill the meat!" Oppa said making Ken covered oppa's mouth with his hand.

"You will not grill the meat, I know you will eat the meat while grilling them and we don't want that to happen. What about Saeun and Hana since they are girls?" Everyone nodded their head except for Hongbin, "Are you sure you want Hana to grill the meat? She can't even toast a bread without burning it." He said making Hana slapped his arms.

"Fine, how about me and Saeun who grills it?" N said, everyone including Hana and Hongbin nodded their head. "Let's get it started!" N cheered while punching his fist in the air.

The fire has already made by them before me and Hana came so we just need to grill it. While we're grilling the meat, the other set the table and prepare the side dish. Me and N were left alone in the outdoor to grill the meat. N was so funny, he kept on making faces while grilling the meat, humming some out of tune melody, and many more. I couldn't help to laugh out loud making the pain in my stomach went away.

Hongbin POV

I was having a fight using chopstick with Hyuk while arranging the table for us to use, after a while our arms started to feel a little bit painful so we decided to stop the game. "Is there anything I need to help again?" Everyone shook their head so I head outside the room and looked at Saeun and N playing around while grilling the meat. Suddenly N left her alone there, maybe to get more meat and I spotted something strange.. could it be..?

Clarissa/Saeun POV

We were grilling the meat while laughing like maniacs until N realized that we had grilled a lot of meat and he had to get more in the fridge so he went and leave me there alone. The weather was nice because it's not very cold but there were some mosquito and I was wearing a short.

As I was enjoying the view and the air, suddenly I felt someone from behind me, I can tell it's a human because I heard a footstep behind me. I wanted to turn back but I'm afraid what if this people want to kidnap me? Or maybe kill me?

The footstep was getting louder means that the person was near me by now. I closed my eyes and waiting for the worst, the footstep stopped right behind me. And I was freeze to death.