18

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I went to the part of the park where not many people are there because it's dark and sat on one of the bench. I tried calling one of them but the line won't reach them, so I decided to just wait and stroll around the park by myself. As I strolled around the park, I was quite scared because the place is dark, I became panic when someone suddenly touched my shoulder. I turn myself around, ready to hit the person.

"Woah, no need to get violence here." The person said. I opened my eyes and it was Changkyun. "Well if I get violence that it will be your fault since you're the one that scared me first." I said as I place both of my hands on my waist.

"Okay, sorry. But why are you here alone? You know this place is popular because alot of couple like to go here. And here you are all alone." He explained.

"Well, first, if you still concider yourself as a human then I'm not alone. And second, I got here with my friends and my brother and because of the crowd, I got separated from them and I can't contact them."
I said as we started to walk around together.

"Oh well, did the friend that you meant just now is Hana. And the crowd you mention earlier is because the boyband?" I nodded. "Well, let's go there. Maybe I could help. You have a small body that's why you must be afraid to get step by other people right? So here you are." I hummed and glared at him because he called me short.

He's quite tall but not as tall as my brother. We got out from the dark place and started to find them. After 30 minutes, I found them at a fountain. All of them were sitting around in worry except for oppa and Hongbin who was nowhere to be seen.

"Hana!" I yelled her name out loud. Her head immediately looked up when she heard my name and ran to me.

"Hey! Where have you been? We lost you when we got into the crowd." She said panting and out both of her hands on her knees.

Before I could answered Hana's question, Hongbin came to my direction while panting as well. He looked at me with widen eyes and went to my side, "Where have you been, are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked me as he put both hands on my shoulder.

He looked down at mine and Changkyun's hands because he was holding my wrist just now. He glared at our hands and he snatched my hand away from Chankyun, "Who is he?" He asked me as he eyed him suspiciously.

"He's a friend from the college." I tried to release my hand from his grip but failed and he still eyed Changkyun suspiciously, "he was there when I got lost, fortunately he recognize me and help me to get through the crowd." I explained to him but he still had his grip on my hand.

"Aren't you going release my hand and quit glaring at him?" I looked at him in the eyes. He sighed and stop glaring at him but keep the grip on my hand. Suddenly, he pulled me gently and brought myself to his back.

"Thanks for getting her here safely." He said without expression on his face and brought me towards the fountain. I manage to turn my body and wave goodbye to Changkyun and mouthed thank you to him and saw him went away.

I saw Hongbin bailed his phone out from his pocket and called my brother in rush.

When we got to where the others were sitting, all of them got up from their position and asked me if I'm okay. I just nodded at them as an answer.

After a few minutes, oppa came and when he saw me, he held my shoulder and asked if I was okay and again, I just nodded at him.

??? POV

I'm damn jealous. Why do I have to see things like this everday? I'm tired. I really need to confess to her. As soon as possible.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

"Let's head back home. Tomorrow we have a schedule so we shouldn't sleep late tonight." N said as the other started to pout and said some 'aww' in disappointment except for Leo.

We started to make our way towards the car and waited for about 5 minutes for manager oppa to bring the car.

We got inside the car and everyone was silent. We rode back and good thing there was no car on the road because it's almost midnight already so the whole ride to mine and Hana's apartment only took about 15 minutes.

We got into our apartment after biding some goodbyes to the others and got into our own rooms to change into a more comfortable clothes. After changing we gather again in the living room and sat on the sofa.

Because the room statted to get cold, I decided to make us some hot chocolates. I went back to the living room and gave one of the cup to Hana and sat beside her. "Hey, I think this is really crazy but I think my brother likes you." She said as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

Strange, when Hana said it, I'm not even surprised about it myself. "Why? What happened? Why ate you not shocked." I sighed and stared down at my cup, "I'm not even sure myself because, I already started to think about that since we were at the share house, but I don't want to conclude stuff by myself."

"Well, but I'm her sister so I know." She ate the cookies from the jar which was now on her lap. I exhale loudly in confusion. "Bu-" before I could answer her, my phone rang showing that there's a message coming.

-I'm sorry I couldn't answer you text because we're currently practicing. Let's hang out tomorrow! I'll bring Kai so you can bring your friend too.-

It was from Sehun. Hana who peeked at the message from behind me started to scream with her mouth closed because there's some cookies inside it. She also slapped my arms countless time because of it.

When her cookies already reach her tummy, she said," Let's go! But don't tell our brothers because they won't let us if they know." I nodded at replied Sehun said that we can make it tomorrow.

We finished out hot chocolate and went back to our own room to sleep.

----------

Please read

I think I won't be able to update for some time because I'm currently with my whole big family and I'm afraid if I write they'll start to asked me about this. I also have to changed my BTS Jungkook wallpaper because of this, ugh.

Anyway~~ enjoy and comment!