14

Hyuk POV

I was woken up by N hyung's voice, looks like he's talking with someone on the phone. I got up from the floor and join Leo hyung who was half asleep in the sofa. I sat beside him and put my head in his broad shoulder. I felt him ruffling my hair, but I was too tired to complain. And without myself knowing it, I was back to sleep.

I got woken up AGAIN by the sound of people cheering. I groaned and throw a pillow to one of them, I didn't care who was hit by the pillow anyway. "What's with the cheering?" I asked with my half sleeping voice.

"I just called my friend Jackson and he said, he would like us to come to the roomate's share house." N hyung said. My eyes shot wide open.

"REALLY??" Aaaaa, I'm soooo happy. Well, I watch the show everytime that's why I like it. I ran all around the room and because of it, I'm fully awake now.

"Ohh, wait, where is Saeun?" I asked them. "She's still asleep, the same thing goes to Hana and Hongbin." Ravi hyung said. What? Ravi woke up earlier then me and Hongbin? That's... a miracle.

Anyway, I went to my sister's room and saw that she's actually had woke up but she's listening to music with her eyes closed. "Heyy, rise and shine! It's morning already." She just nodded and not long after that she turned off the music and got up from her sleeping position. Good thing she's wearing my clothes so everything is covered.

"Has Hana wake up already?" I shook my head. "Okay, let me wake her up." She said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I went out from my room to wake Hana up. But.. I don't know where her room is. I wanted to ask oppa but he already left. I walked towards one of the room and opened it but the room was empty. I opened the next one and it was the right room.

The room was dark so I just walked in. I closed the door behind me and started to walked towards her bed, but before I could get towards her bed, I felt like I just stepped on something. It was something like... hair? I got down and touched it and yes it was hair but Hana's hair is long, why is this one short?

"Who the hell touched my hair?!" The person screamed as the person got up and ran towards something, I think it's a lamp switch because suddenly the room got bright and standing near the lamp switch was

Lee Hongbin.

I put on my surrender face because I know he's going to made some face towards me. I think I've annoyed him that much until I know what he's going to do.

But this time he just exhale loudly and went out of the room. I was shocked because of his reaction, but I shrugged it anyway. He must be tired because it's still morning.

I went to her bed and jumped on it, just like little kid would do to wake their parents up. "Wake up!!! It's morning already! We have class today at 1 pm!" I screamed. Good thing, my energy was not left for nothing because she immediately groaned because of my loud voice. "Shut up." She threw a pillow to me.

Wow, the sister is moody in the morning while cheerfull during the day, different from the brother.

"I'll wait outside for breakfast okay?" She just hummed a yes for my question.

I got out of the room and went to the kitchen and see N was making a scramble eggs in a very large portion. "Wow, nice smell." He smiled at me. "Of course, I'm the one who's making it so it must smell nice. Want to try?" I nodded. He gave me a bite and it was.. bland.

"Did you... put any salt or pepper here?" His smile got drained from his face. It was funny though, one time his face was all smiley and the next thing he gave me was a stank face just because of salt and pepper.