22

Clarissa/Saeun POV

By the time we started walking, there was not many people there. We were walking in a straight line with N in the front, followed by Hongbin, behind him was me and our line finished with Ken behind me.

I still felt awkward around Ken because of what we discussed yesterday. I think I need to talk to him. I was lost in my own thought I didn't even heard that there was a boy in bicycle shouting to me and telling me to get out of his way. I couldn't do anything since everything was so sudden. I closed my eyes and waited for the bicycle to hit me.

But a pair of strong arms where holding me and pulled me towards him, I opened my eyes and it was.. Ken. I mumbled a thanks and got out of his grip. I looked at Hongbin who was holding the bicycle, preventing it to hit me.

He was looking at me with.. worried expression? He looked at me with are-you-okay eyes and I just smiled a little. Gently he helped the boy got off from his bicycle and told him to be careful next time. The picture in front of me was really cute. Hongbin knelt down so he could reach the boy while brushing his hair with big smile plastered in his face.

I went towards him and said thanks, he just nodded his head with cold attitude. I shrugged it off and started walking ahead without knowing that there was a stair beside me.

I fell from the stair causing my knee to bleed and my ankle twisted. There was only one stair but it has a big different gap between them, so the impact was quite strong.

My vision started to get blurry because of the tears that storming out of my eyes. It always become like this whenever I see blood. The red liquid that sliding from my knee to my feet and finally it reached the ground and made a small pool of blood.

N and Ken were panic because of the scar and the blood that didn't seems to stop already. Each of them were sitting beside me with Ken lending his shoulder for me to not seeing the red liquid. Both of then keep asking me if I'm okay, on the other hand, Hongbin just stood behind N with his poker face on.

Suddenly I felt a figure towering in front of me, shielding me from the light, that person was Hongbin. He bend down and carefully helping me to get on his back and carried me to the clinic near a bridge.

The scar got really sting when the air blow it. It was really hard to endure it and the tears were not helping either. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and starting to spill the tears again.

Hongbin POV

When she fell from the stair, I was shocked and panic, the blood that came out from her pale skin leg really made my heart felt weird. I was stoned for a moment, not able to do anything.

Suddenly something inside me just made my legs move and went to help her get on my back and carried her. She looks so fragile, I haven't seen this side of her. I couldn't go very fast because I'm not in a good condition too, yesterday night I had a fever but it's all better now.

I heard something right beside my ear, something that broke my heart, she was crying. I didn't know what to do, so I just let her and walk more slowly while enjoying the view.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

The nurse in the clinic had just finished putting bandage on my scar, so the nasty thing was covered. I sat on the end of the clinic bed with Hongbin in front of me. "Why are you so clumsy? It's strange, you're Hyuk's cousin yet he's very aware of his surrounding, not like you." He said with his hand on his waist.

Actually this is because of my mother, people think that she's a very elegant lady but when she's home, she could be too much of a klutz sometimes.