17

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I woke up in the morning and felt sooo nice because I slept like a baby. I looked at the clock beside me and it showed 11 am. "Oh no! I'm late!." I jumped out of my bed and went out of the room to look for Hana. I shouted her name but she didn't replied it. "Well, she must've gone to the univ already." I said to myself.

I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to make some toast, but Hana was there and well.. she looks like she almost destroyed the kitchen. "Hmm.. hey.. so I wanted to make you something but I've never cooked before so.. yeah." She explained herself. I nodded at her and went inside the kitchen. "Why don't you go to school?"

"For your information, today is Saturday. We don't go to school on Saturday." I mentally face palmed myself because I didn't realized that it was Saturday, "Damn! If I knew it sooner I would've gone to sleep again. Now go to the living room, I feel like my heart is going to drop if I see you in the kitchen again. You could burn this whole place." I said as I gently pushed her out of the kitchen.

I started to prepare everything to make breakfast but then there was a bell from the door, "can you open the door Hana?" I shouted because she's no longer in the kitchen. The door was opened by her and I was curious who was it but I'm in the middle of cooking so I couldn't.

"Wow! My sister is cooking! Again!" Oppa said behind me. I turned my body so I could face him. Behind him was Hongbin, and the scene that happened in the share house played again in my head. I looked away from him and continue to cook.

"Hey, you already cooked us alot of things yesterday. Why don't you go and sit down while I prepare everything. You just woke up don't you?" Oppa said. I nodded, "How can you know it? And are you sure you can cook? Because just now Hana almost set fire to the kitchen." He laughed and touched the corner of my lips.

"See? You haven't wash you face either! Those white stuff are still on you face." I quickly covered my face and head to the bathroom not minding Hana and his brother who was chatting on the sofa. I washed my face and feel fresh after it.

I went to my bedroom and tried to sleep but Hana was there, sleeping om my bed, "Can you please get out from my bed? I don't like it." She shook her head, "If I got up, you will sleep again right?" She asked.

"You better get out from the bed before something bad happened." A deep voice came from behind me. Of course it's Hongbin. First, because he got a deeper voice than my brother's. Second, he had experience it when I scold him from being on my bed.

"How can you know? Did the two of you..." Hana eyes the both of us suspiciously. "No!" Both of us yelled at the same time. I looked at him with wide eyes and so did he.

"Ahh it's okay I was just kidding, I thought something happened when you stayed in Hyuk's mansion." She explained.

"What happened to the two of them?" Oppa came from behind me and brought a plate and a glass of milk. Wow, he really cooked for me!

"What? Are you shocked to see that I just cooked for you?" Oppa asked as I eyed the food infront of me. "Of couse, usually boys are black holes when it comes to cooking." I tried a bit of the egg bacon and toast and it taste.. good.

"He really cooks well, usually he help us to cook but Leo is still the best cook in the dorm." Hongbin said as I just nodded my head.

After I finished the breakfast, my brother and Hongbin went back to the dorm since they have something to do. Meanwhile me and Hana just slumped on the sofa with nothing to do. "This is so boring." Actually, we just sleep on the sofa and watching the ceiling while eating some popcorn.

I just hummed at her in reponds. Suddenly I remebered something, "Hey, when we were in the share house, you said that someone was watching me when I was cooking, who is it?" I sat up. "Ahh, that guy, don't worry, it was Sehun whose watching you." She also sat up and face me.

"Let's gossip shall we." She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. "No way if we're going to gossip about me!" She pouted and started to eat her popcorn.

Suddenly I heard my phone rang, I looked for it but I couldn't find it anywhere. At last, I found it. It was under Hana's butt and I need to pushed her out of the sofa nicely. I saw that there was a message and opened it.

-Hey, it's me, Sehun. We weren't able to get each other number but good thing you gave you number to Kai so I can contact you. What are you up to?-

"Oh my god! It's Sehun!" Hana said from beside me and she already got her old place back after I pushed her. "Shh! It's nothing big." I said.

-nothing much, just in the apartment with Hana.- I send the message to him and to be honest I'm not really waiting for the reply.

"Ahh! It's so boring here. Hey, let's go to the mall with our brothers and their bandmates." She said as she touched my shoulder. "No way! The last time I went to the mall with them I felt like my feet turn into water." I put down her hand from my shoulder.

"Aww, then let's go to the park. You haven't go there right?" Park? It doesn't sounds bad. "Okay! But didn't he say that the have something to do? Aren't they busy right now?" I asked her.

"Let me text them." She took her phone and type things to it. Not long after it, her phone rang, "They said that they will be free in the evening. The park got some lights on it so evening time would be good." I nodded at her and eyes the phone so she could say to her brother and the babdmates to join along.

We spent the rest of the day by watching TV. Until it's time for us to prepare ourselves to go to the park. I took a after Hana took it because she's very girly and need more time to get ready. After I finished taking a bath, I went to my closet and looked for clothes to wear.

At last, I finally decided to use a long sleves white T-shirt topped with light yellow cardingan and a pair of long black skinny jeans with my cream converse. I only wear lipstick for the make up because.. well, i'm too lazy.

"Let's go. They said they already made their way to the park and they're almost there." I nodded and started to make my way.

When we arrived there, the place was packed. People covered the path to the park as we walked. We easily spotted our brothers because they're standing not too close to the crowd and wore masker on their face. We went them and started to make our way to the park. Me and Hana walked in between them because they were afraid that the both of us could be lost.

As we were walking some people recognize them so they asked them for photos and sign, but the crowd grew bigger than the first time. The pushed us untill I was seperated from them. I tried to follow the crowd but people keep on pushing me so I couldn't see them anymore.

----------

Does anyone like BTS?

Btw, vote and comment! ^^