IV. You Go Out Grocery Shopping

Altaïr: "Put it down," your eyes widened in suspense when Altaïr was about to place protein shakes into the cart. "No."

"Why not?" he tuts, acting like it's stupid.

"It's our cheating weak, and we won't have enough room for the doughnuts in the cart," You told him straight up, walking into the candy isle.

Ezio: "Really?" you question, picking up one out of five jars of tomato sauce. "Don't you think you've exaggerated?"

"No," he shrugs easily, shaking his head. "Now for the garlic bread," he pushes the cart quickly off further into the store.

Connor: "Really? Why not?" you pout.

"The meat is all processed with hormones and chemicals. If you want fresh steak, I'd suggest a farmer's market."

"Fine,"you grunted, pulling him by the hand out of the store.

Edward: "Whoa," you gasped, almost covering your mouth. "That's a lot of beer."

"Indeed it is, lass," his charming personality came out to play as he loaded the cart with four cases of his preferred brew.

"There's no way you can drink all that," you laughed, shaking your head in disbelief.

"No, you're right," he scratched his chin in thought. "You're going to help me."

Haytham: "I'm not really a 'tea' type of girl," you said as he asked you what you'd preferred.

"Nonsense," he smiles at you. "There's always time to try something new."

Desmond: "I have never seen so much ice cream in my life," you said, mesmerized at all the different kinds of flavors. "Which one do you want?"

"I don't know," he answered back in the same tone. "I like all of them."

You both share an elaborate look, as if you've hatched a nasty plan.

Arno: "What are you doing?" you asked him as you saw him in the candy isle, fighting over the last candy bar with a child who was merely seven years old.

"Damn kid won't let go," he grunts, pulling on the candy.

"I saw it first!" the child protested.

You've never been so embarrassed in your life; a grown man fighting over candy with a child.

Jacob: "Be careful, you're going to crash or something-"

He was zooming on the shopping cart when he immediately crashed into a pyramid of toilet paper and paper towels on display.

"You were saying?" he raised an eyebrow at you as he lied in agony on the ground.