Fun With Hair Dye

Altaïr: He wasn't too keen on the idea, but he went along with your plan because you forced him to. You had just rinsed his hair and wanted to see how thw final product came out. To your horror, it came out to be a bright, lime green instead of a dark blonde. He looked at himself in the mirror for awhile, not saying any words, before pulling out his phone to take a few selfies.
-
-
-
Ezio: Now, he trusts you with his life, but his hair? Not so much. Hell, he even asked you to not touch his hair in heated make out sessions. You told him he'll look different and that different is a good thing. Once you took the towel off his head from drying his chocolate brown hair, you gasped. It had turned a dark, velvet red. You knew he'd flip, but he looked calm and collective about it. He even wanted you to have the same color to match. (like Evan Peters and Emma Roberts, lol. any AHS fans in the house?)
-
-
-
Connor: He complied without any argument. He wants to see you having fun and being happy. Besides, you told him it was temporary. It wasn't. He sported dark blue as his new hair color. He went to go wash it out in the shower one day but complained it wouldn't come out. That's when the neighbors gave you both strange looks as he (and the dogs) chased you around the house.
-
-
-
Edward: He was too drunk to care. You knew he'd never really let you get away with, so that's why you got him hammered; though it was really hard to lather in the hair dye when he slumped in his seat because he was so tired. When he woke up, you told him to look in the mirror. He now had warm, auburn hair. He played with his hair all day, going on about how soft it was and that it was a cool color.
-
-
-
Haytham: He didn't want any part of it. But you went on and on how great he'd look without grey's coming through. So he let you do it, just so you could let the subject rest. He though it'd be a dark color; black or a basic brown, but - boy, was he in for a surprise. In shock, he saw how great that his light, rosy pink hair complimented his eyes and pale skin. It was probably one of the best desicions of his life.
-
-
-
Desmond: You both had nothing else to do, so...why not? You told him that you'll make him look normal, still. He obviously didn't believe you anyway when his hair comes out to be a dark purple. Purple isn't really his style. He'd want to go for a silvery color or something like that. But it didn't matter anyway. His new profile picture on twitter is to die for.

searching for good pictures of men with rainbow hair is difficult.

***just checked twitter and they officially cancelled Constantine with Matt Ryan haha. i cry :c