When He's Drunk

Altaïr: He's not a heavy drinker, but sometimes he likes to party. He's a happy drunk, thank god, which makes it easier for you. He flirts with you, compliments you, and is always on cloud nine. He'll pass out in a matter of time, you never worry.

Ezio: He's the type of man to drink because he's civilized and proper and knows how to drink and how to bring out the taste in such things. But he sings. Yeah, it's embarrassing sometimes but it's pretty funny. You'll record it on your phone's voice recorder and show him later, after he normally washes out the vomit from his hair.

Connor: He only gets tipsy. He knows when to stop because he knows he won't get carried away at times. Funny thing is, no matter how much he has to drink, he dances. And oh my god is it hilarious. You'd always be sure to record him and post it on your snapchat stories. You're glad he can be fun like this.

Edward: He's built a tolerance. But it depends what he drinks. Tequila or Carribean rum seems to get him going, most of the time. He talks nonsense, and will hallucinate senarios, just like anybody would, really. He gets really childish sometimes and ties a blanket around his shoulders and proclaims to be a superhero while jumping off furniture. You think it's cute, though.

Haytham: He's normally a light drinker, but sometimes he likes to pretend that he's in a book or play he's read about. The last time, he (as Jean Valjean) announced to you, Fantine, that he'd take care of your darling Cosette. Another time, he stated that you're his Angel of Music and that as the Opera Ghost of the Opera House Populare, that your childhood friend, Raoul will not stand in the way of his love. He could be a handful at times, for sure.

Desmond: He worked at a bar, for Christ's sake. The man can hold his liquor pretty well, which you thought was attractive. He'd be the crying/yelling type, but he'd listen to you when you told him to calm down. He'd complain about his crappy life and you'd sit and listen. Most of the times you wouldn't really care because you could've done ten other things in that time. But he never really opened up to you unless he drank. And that most of the time, he'd be in the same situation.