He Finds the Smutty Fanfiction You Wrote About Him

Altaïr: "Hey, could you come here a sec?" he walked into the living room from the bedroom, carrying a notebook with a confused look.

"Yeah? What's up?" your eyes are glued to the television.

"Tell me if this makes any sense to you; 'As I bent down to retrieve the object, I heard a moan escape his soft lips, lips that I remember their every word, every kiss that they bare. He turns me around and pushes me against the wall with surprising force-'"

"Okay!" your eyes widened in embarrassment, snatching the notebook away from him.

"Hm, maybe you should drop things on purpose more often," he winked, making your cheeks blush.
-
-
-
Ezio: "Um," he cleared his throat, blushing heavily, looking at the words you had typed on your phone one late evening. "What is this?"

"What's what?" you looked over his shoulder as he scrolled half way into your written fantasy.

He read: " 'But I ache for your touch," I pleaded, my hands roaming over his body.

"If it's what you want, I shall do," he said, tearing off his own clothes so he could stand completely naked in front of me as I stared in awe-'"

"Hey, that's not the shopping list!" you shakingly, took the phone from his grasp, shutting it off and hiding your face behind your hands.

"Maybe we should try it out sometime," his brown eyes glimmer in excitement at your (e/c) ones.
-
-
-
Connor: "Could you explain to me what this means?" he held up old paper to your face when you were relaxing inside on a cold day.

"What?" you questioned, not even really reading the text.

" 'Go a little faster,' I groaned, waiting for him to pick up pace from his penetration inside me, the excitement overcoming my emotions-' " he quoted, pointing to the line he read from.

"I have an idea, let's have a bonfire!" you suggested, pushing him out the sliding back door from the kitchen to the rolling backyard.

"I didn't say I didn't want to play out your fantasy," he pulled you into your chest, looking down at you.
-
-
-
Edward: "What the hell?" he chuckles to himself, hands folded and proped up on the desk when he rummaged through the abundance of papers to find what you had writen. "You've got to take a look at what I found, love."

"Yeah, what?" you put a hand at his back in comfort as he read aloud.

" 'Just like that, love,' he groaned as I kept repeating his name, over and over again. I couldn't take it much longer, he kept teasing me when he knew exactly that all I wanted to do was-' "

"Whoa, where did that come from?" you laughed nervously, picking up the papers and crumpling them up, wanting to hide it for "later use".

"Not going to lie, love, that was actually pretty hot," he rubbed his chin in thought, giving you a sly stare.
-
-
-
Haytham: "Could you please come here, dear?" he called from the study while you were washing dishes.

"Yes?" you asked, leaning againts the door frame.

"Do you have any recollection of this?" he cocks an eyebrow playfully. " 'Our hair in knots and tangles, we still continue to blare out each others name when we're so close to-' "

"Oh! I think that was a rough draft for something! Here, let me take that," you snatched the papers away from his desk in total embarrassment.

"It's that so? Well, I did hope it was a play of some sort. We could've acted it out," he smirked, his eyebrow still cocked.
-
-
-
Desmond: "Holy shit," he gasps, backing away from the laptop on the coffee table. You had just gone to the bathroom and left your work out in the open, for anyone to view.

"What the hell are you doing with my stuff!" you rushed over, hopeful that he'd been good enough not to read it. He backed away, from fear of getting slapped (or worse, depending on you), and scooted over on the couch. "What did you read?"

"None of it, I swear," he held his arms up in surrender. When he saw you relieved, he smirked, watching you resume your work, until he said from memory, in a voice pitch just like yours; " 'Oh, Des, yes! Just like that b-baby. Oh, oh!'"

He earned a slap to the back of the head while you blushed in embarrassment, eyes like deer's in headlights.

"Hey, I'd be up for that any day," he put an arm around your waist while he just chilled out, watching tv.