It's Your Time of the Month

Altaïr: You'd skip out on workout sessions to stay in, eat candy, and glue your eyes to the screen of your phone. He nudged you to get up, at least walk a few steps, but all you did was sigh, ignoring him by burying yourself deeper into the abyss of bed sheets.
-
-
-
Ezio: You'd scream and cry over the littlest things, throwing fragile objects to the ground, uncaring that they'd shatter over the floor. Then, you'd be mad at yourself for breaking it in the first place. In the end, you'd wake up from a long nap to the smell of hot chocolate and the sound of a broom sweeping.
-
-
-
Connor: You'd do yoga to stop the cramps from bothering you. He'd instruct you on which positions to do to relax your muscles from the pain and stress. After an hour of stretching, he made up a bath with natural salts and concoctions to make it more soothing on you, followed by massages with exotic oils and lotions.
-
-
-
Edward: You'd have a throbbing headache, so bad you'd want to cry. Medicines weren't enough, he could obviously tell, so he let you nap in a candle-lit room with the shades drawn, while softly strumming on his guitar.
-
-
-
Haytham: You'd be frustrated, not being able to focus on your book, on your phone. The bright light was beginning to give you migraines. You couldn't take it, but forced yourself to read anyway, to the point where you wanted to cry. He snatched the phone from you, and replaced it with a paperback copy, since he knew it was one of your favorite books.
-
-
-
Desmond: You'd run out of materials, and ask him to go out to the store down the street from your apartment. You pleaded for him to go, even though he had this 'Oh hell no!' look on his face. But, he obeyed and returned with different types of toiletries so you can stock up and never send him out there again.

holy shit, +3k!!
you guys are literally the best :) <3 <3 <3