He Gets Jealous

Altaïr: "What do you keep looking at?" you asked him selcludedly, from the rest of the party.

"That guy that keeps checking you out," he muttered, holding a firm grip on his drink. You looked back to the so-called guy and saw his eyes direct to your figure. Typical men.

"Yeah, nothing's gonna happen between me and him."

Ezio: "Are you sure you're okay? You look really upset," you questioned him, concerned.

"It's that guy," he pointed, looking in another direction, not to draw attention.

"What about him?" you still didn't get the point.

"He has this look in his eye, like he wants to-" you turned around to flash your eyes at the guy, him bitting his lip at the sight of you.

"Ha!" you laughed, rolling your eyes. "Him? Please."

Connor: "Is something wrong?" you queried, his eyes filled with hatered. "You look like you're about to kill someone."

"I just might," he grunted, keeping a fixed glare on someone. "He makes me sick," he spat.

Your hair brushed off your shoulders when you turned to see where he was looking. Some man with a devilish, attractive look was staring you down.

"You've got to be kidding," you sighed, irritably.

Edward: "Woah, calm down," you placed both hands on his firm shoulders.

"I can't calm down when I know he's looking at you like that," he grit through his teeth.

Your gaze came upon the guy he was talking about, when that man flashed you a smile. You burst out laughing at the idiot.

"He's not even cute!" you choked, trying to compose yourself.

Haytham: "Something the matter?" you imposed on his heavy thoughts.

"Very," his upset tone bothered you. You hated to see him like this.

"Tell me what's wrong?" you pouted, but his gaze kept foward.

You gave up, looking over your shoulder at the man who looked slyly at you, wanting to come over to introduce himself.

You turned back to give him this "really?" look.

"I won't leave you for him," you blushed as he soon embraced you.

Desmond: "Hey, you good?" your eyebrow cocks.

"I don't know, you tell me," he pouts angrily, crossing his arms, looking away from everything. "Him," he nodded his head to the man who gave you a cheeky, flirty look.

"Aw, that's cute," you take a sip of your drink. "But I still like you better."