He Wakes You Up

Altaïr: "Hey, c'mon - we better beat traffic," he said in a breathy tone, jogging in place.

"What time is it?" you sat up in bed, rolling over.

"2:30, c'mon let's go," he jogged down the hall.

"In the morning?!"

Ezio: "Mmh," you moaned, due to the pleasant smell that filled the room.

"Ah, you're up," he waltzed in carrying a tray of sweet cinnamon rolls, glazed with fresh sugar. He stuffed one into your mouth, by surprise. "How is it?"

"Good," you muffled.

Connor: "Ugh," you groaned from loud barking that had interupted your dreams.

You're greeted by a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, circling your bed excitedly.

"This is Poochie," he walked in, leaning againts the door frame, nonchalantly.

"O-okay," you had no words (obviously not caring), trying to get back to sleep.

Edward: "Could you stop?" you threw a pillow at him as he stood at the dresser, blow drying his wet hair as he sang loudly.

"What?" he stopped to comb his hair, continuing his singing.

"I couldn't hear your singing," you laid back sleepily.

Haytham: "What was that for?" you blushed, your eyes fluttering open to see him hovering over you.

"A special 'good morning' for my special lady," he pulled you out of bed and led you to the kitchen to find the table full of breakfast that looked really complicated to make.

"You're the best," you pulled him in for a long hug, before racing to the table to begin eating.

Desmond: "WAKE UP, BITCH," he called as he jumped on the bed, startling you as you flew in the air.

"I fucking hate you," you curled back into the sheets as his howling laughter kept you up.

lol, it was Jenson Ackles.

*will write smut if I get 1k+*