Chapter 29: School Time Mission

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the rays of sunlight as I stood up and went out. I went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routines. I took a bath, brush my hair, brush my teeth. I went back to my room and pack everything I need in school and wore my uniform and head downstairs meeting Ochobot and Tok Aba.

"Good morning Tok! Good morning Ochobot" I greet as sat on the dining table and eats my breakfast that Tok made.

We then heard some footsteps as we look up the stairs to see Boboiboy rushing. His hair is messy, his hat is not on his head, he is holding it by his left hand.

"Oh no we're going to be late!" He says and grabs a sandwich by the table and grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the house.

"H-HEY WAIT! BOBOIBOY I DIDN'T HAVE MY BREAKFAST YET" I say but he didn't listen. He put on his cap and dragged me all the way to school.

Once we reached the gate he let me go so I had my time to fix myself neatly. I smacked Boboiboy after as he looked at me nervously.

"Sheesh I'm hungry! Give me that sandwich!" I said pointing at the sandwich he is eating right now. It's only in half but it's worth it.

He gave me the sandwich and I ate it over. We both walked in the school gate and as we enter the school building, all students' eyes landed on the both of us. I gulped once that happened.

The next thing I know is that I was pushed away from Boboiboy as the girls swarmed around him.

"OMG! BOBOIBOY YOU'RE BACK!"

"We've missed you here you know!"

"Ahhhh Boboiboy you became more handsome"

"I'm still your number 1 fan Boboiboy!"

"Hey I'm number 1"

Seriously?

Before I could talk, I heard some whistles behind me. I looked to see the gang. I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Y/n! Guess what you're in the same clas as us.... Also Captain Papa will be our teacher" Yaya says making me stop. What?

"Captain Papa? He's a teacher?"

"A math teacher, History teacher, a P.E teacher... He's a multi-teacher" Gopal says munching the chocolate bar he is eating. I sweatdropped. How is Captain Papa a multi-tasker?

While we are talking, I totally forgot about Boboiboy being swarmed by his fangirls that Boboiboy's the one who came up to us and hid behind me grabbing both of my shoulders.

I stopped and looked at the girls who looked at me confused. I smiled awkwardly and waved too but they just raised a brow at me.

"Wait who are you?"

"Are you a transferee here?"

"Are you a member of their gang?"

"Are you also a superhero?"

Wow four questions at once.

"Uhh I'm a transferee and yeah I'm in the gang" I say as everyone of them is shocked and gave me death stares. Now what's wrong with them?