One - Gift Ceremony

Today is the day me and my twin Antonio are gonna get our gifts, I got separated from him while we tried to avoid our family, I went to Isa's room to hide from everyone. I was hiding under her bed dreading if I didn't get a gift. I kept on thinking about what my gift would be and if I would even get one, when I was interrupted. I heard the door open and saw my Prima Isa walk in closing the door behind her. 

"I wonder where my wonderful little Prima is." she said aloud sitting down in front of her bed. she must've known I was here then, I thought as I listened to her.

"I have this beautiful gift for her but alas I can't seem to find her." she said holding out a small box that was wrapped. I quickly got out from under the bed and sat down next to her.

"I'll take that, thank you!" I said snatching the gift from Isa's hands. she giggled. I opened the present to see a crystal, I smiled and hugged her tight.

"I know you like things like this so I thought you could decorate your room with this. Besides it's a reminder that I'll always be here if you need me." she said to me, I smiled.

"But what if something goes wrong?" I ask her nervously, she brings me onto her lap and strokes my hair. 

"That won't happen, you'll get an awesome gift and will impress everyone." she said, I smiled. she stood up helping me up as well.      

"now come on, you need to get to that door." she said bringing me out out of her room.

We met my family at the stairs, Antonio and I hugged. Mamá hugged us getting emotional, Camilo tried to make us relax by turning into our Papá. Dolores told us it was time for us to go.                                                                      We both got nervous when the curtains opened, I looked to my right and saw Isa looking at me, I mouthed 'I need you,' to her. After a minute she came over to me, I latched onto her arm and she guided me to Abuela with my twin and Mirabel behind us. Abuela said a few words, we agreed and went to our doors. I touched the handle of the door and it glowed brightly, as did Antonio's. When the light faded I saw myself Cross-legged levitating, there where flying objects above me.                            I felt myself raising in the air, my family and others gasped looking at me, I slowly came back down as Antonio talked to a bird. We both smiled to each other and opened our doors, when I opened mine I gasped.there where seven islands spiralling up, the first one (the one your standing on) had a big tree, a small pond, and soft grass. The second one was a bit higher, you could reach it my climbing the tree, this island looked like an outdoor bedroom. the next one looked like a library, the next was a circus tent. the next three were too high to see what it was for. Mamá came and hugged me along with Dolores.                                                                 

"We're proud of you," Mamá said, I smiled at her. People split off, some people coming into my room and others into Antonio's room. After a while Mirabel Burst into my room running to Abuela, she said something about the house being in danger. I frowned, is she lying, I thought as I walked with Isa to the courtyard. We all looked around but didn't see anything, tears started forming in my eyes. Does she hate me? Is she trying to ruin Antonio and my ceremony? all these thoughts popped into my head, I wiped my eyes trying to hide the fact that I was crying. Isabela came over and noticed I was crying. "Whats wrong pequeña estrella?" Isa asked me, tears started falling from my face. "Why does Mirabel hate me?" I asked her, she sighed and hugged me. "Who knows, but what I do know is that I love you, as does your parents and siblings." she said, I just cried. She picked me up and brought me to her room and sat me in her bed.                                                                                                        "I'll be right back with your mamá, just stay here, ok?" she asked, I nodded wiping my eyes again. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

-

This is my first Encanto fan fiction so I hope people like it, I will add another chapter  soon.

- Celeste