Five - Panic!

When I woke up My sister was gone and Papá was in the room reading.

"Papá?" I asked sitting up. he looked up from his book.

"Ah, Mi hija! your up, let's get you some food eh?" he said walking over to me, I smiled and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Right lets lake this nice and slow, Once we've gotten down stairs and your fed we'll get you used to walking by yourself." Papá said, I smiled and nodded.

"I'm happy I can talk." I said to him. he nodded and helped me stand.

"Mmm, of your mother was forced not to talk there'd be a hurricane." he laughed, I smiled and started to walk.

"You doing good for someone who's been in bed for a while and has a wound." Papá said, I rolled my eyes and focused on walking.

Once we got of my room we where greeted by Camilo.

"Hey Hermana, how you doin?" he asked, hugging me, minding my stomach wound.

"I'm better, Soon I'll be back to normal." I said, he nodded and smiled.

"Well once you are, I want to show you something." he said, I nodded. "I'd better go to breakfast, I'll tell them you guys are coming down." Camilo said smiling, Papá nodded and Milo went down the stairs.

"You ready for stairs or you want me to carry you?" he asked, I looked at the stairs then Papá.

"I'd rather try them, If it gets hard then you can carry me." I said, he nodded and helped me.

"you ok?" he asked as we got down the stairs, I nodded.

"Alright, Food here I come!" he said helping me get to the table. Everyone was there, even Mirabel.

"Ay, Carman how you feeling?" Luisa asked as I sat down slowly.

"I'm feeling better." I said grabbing an arepa. They all smiled and started eating as well. while we ate Camilo started to talk.

'So, now that Carman is all better can me her Dolores and Antonio go out tomorrow?" Camilo asked everyone, Pepa and Felix had a little diction then nodded.

"Yes! Sibling time!" Camilo yelled, Dolores covered her ears.

"Camilo, be mindful of your sister." Mamá said, Camilo apologies and we began eating again.

later that day once I had gotten used to walking/limping around the house, Mirabel came up to me.

"Hey," she said,I looked away.

"Hi," I siad softly.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I did, I was angry and felt left out." she said trying to apologise. I nodded.

"I know, it doesn't mean that you can go and do what you did though." I said, she nodded sadly.

"I know, Abuela, Mamá, and papá think I should move out of Encanto with another family thats leaving in a month." she said, nodded about to leave.

"I'm really really sorry." she said, stepping closer to me, a little to close.

my breathing quickened.

"Mamá!" Mirabel yelled out as I curled up in a ball. after a few minutes I could vaguely hear someone walking over to me.

"What happened?" I heard the voice of my tia, she sounded concerned.

"I don't know, I was apologising and she started to go into panic." Mirabel said, Julieta put her hand on my head.

"Go get anyone of her sibling or parents, the first one you can find." she instructed her daughter. I heard footsteps walking away from where I was.

"Your ok Carman, you'll be ok." I heard my Tia say, she continued to say soothing words till Camilo showed up.

"Camilo, thank goodness try calm her down, anything you think my work that doesn't hurt her." Tia said, I felt Camilo put his hand on my back.

"Hey Hermana, you'll be fine nothing will happen. Your strong you can get through this, I know your scared but we can't help much unless you calm down." he said, I my breathing slowed down slightly.

"Alright, I want you to breath in and out just like me, ok lets try it." Camilo suggested, I slightly nodded and focused on he breathing. 

"In-Out, In-Out, In-Out, In-Out, In-Out, In-Out, yea thats it." he said noting I was calming down. I opened my eye and saw him with a look of concern plastered to his face, I hugged him and passed out.

-

Hey, I've had a stressful few days, I almost forgot to upload this. I had to quickly write this from my phone, Sorry if there are any errors. I'm hope you liked this chapter. I'd like to know what you think of this story.

- Celeste