Four - Healing

it had been a few days since the incident and I was still in bed. My stomach had gotten better but I couldn't move much without hurting myself. I also wasn't aloud to talk since my neck had become bruised. Mamá and papá became even more protective of me after my injuries. Right now I was reading a book wishing I could do something else. the door then opened.

"Hey, you busy?" Isabela asked me walking in, I shook my head. she came over and sat down next to me.

"How you doing?" she asked me, I shrugged. "So Mamá still has you not talking." she commented, I nodded frowning. she hugged me gently.

"I'm sorry, I'd be annoyed if I couldn't talk for five days, at least tomorrow is your last day of not talking." she added, I nodded smiling thinking about being able to talk.

"Gonna have revenge?" she asked, I nodded smiling evilly. "Please don't target me." she said, I nodded and game her a thumbs up.

"Thats a relief, well you get better, Tia Pepa is coming in a few minutes to give you Dinner." she said, I nodded.

"Nice talking with you, or um you know..." she voice trailed off, I nodded. she got up and left. I wish I didn't have to be stuck in this bed. then the door opened again to reveal Dolores and Mamá.

"Hey how're doing?" Dolores asked me, I shrugged my shoulders. "Tomorrow you can start walking around again, so thats a plus." she said, I nodded and ate the food Mamá brought for me.

"I love you Mi Hija, now you got to sleep, you have to be well rested for tomorrow." Mamá said, when they got up to leave I quickly grabbed Dolores's hand wanting her to stay. She looked over at me as Mamá left.

"What is it?" she asked softly, I pointed to her than me. "You want me to stay and have a sleepover?" she questioned, I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'll sleep here with you," she said getting into the bed, I smiled and snuggled up next to her as best I could.

"Night Hermana." she whispered, and I fell asleep.

-

Hello, this is a sort chapter because yesterday my mum confiscated my computer, I wrote this on my Phone so there might be spelling or grammatical errors. I've been busy today so thats why this is short, next chapter hopefully will be longer. Hope you liked it :)

-Celeste