Three - Disaster

Hello, I usually comment at the end of a chapter but for this one I'd like you to know that there is a plot twist in my story, I hope you like it.

- Celeste

As soon as Abuela saw us she started scolding Mirabel, me and Isa couldn't really do anything to stop it.

suddenly during the yelling cracks started to appear, I looked in horror as Casita started to break. I made my way quickly up Casita, some other people tried but got pulled down, me and Mirabel were the only ones able to doge everything. 

Mamá was calling my name screaming for me to get down, Dolores had tears in her eyes,  Papá was comforting Mamá and Antonio was bawling, Camilo tried to help him. Mirabel's Mamá was calling out her name.

I was slightly higher then mirabel so I made a grab for the candle, I got it but everything was falling to fast and I didn't know where to go, I knew since casita broke I didn't have my gift, so I tried to make my way towards Mirabel.

We laded on the ground right before some rubble hit us, Casita in a last act to protect us made a shield around us, but one part wasn't protected enough and some rubbled hit Tummy. I looked over at Mirabel to see she was putting out to candle, I looked at her shocked as I held a hand over my wound. she turned to me grinning evilly.

"Why?" I managed to ask her, she just grinned.

"Because I'm sick of all this, the gift, the miracle, everyone ignoring me. so I thought why not make them Pay." she said, I tried to move back but I couldn't. I heard my family rushing over. she lunged at me trying to choke me, I cried out in pain trying to get her off of me.

"What are you doing!?" Julieta yelled at her daughter, they managed to get her off of me, nocking her out.

"Mi Hija!" Mamá yelled running up to me, I just cried.

"It hurts," I said pointing to my wound, she gasped and called her sister over.

"What happened?" she asked looking at me.

"Some rubble hit me." I said softly, Tia Julieta nodded.

"What did Mirabel do?" She asked me, I started crying again.

"she tried to choke me." I said, Mamá looked really to kill and Tia looked sad and angry.

"I'm gonna get some things, Pepa keep her still." Tia instructed. once left I started crying even more.

"Shh don't worry, you'll be ok, we'll all be ok." she said, though it sounded like she was trying to reassure herself. A cloud formed over her head.

"Are the gifts back?" I asked her, she nodded and held my hand. Julieta came back with a bowl of soup.

"Make sure she drinks that," she intruceted my Mother.

"is there a way we can move her?" Mamá asked Julieta, she nodded and looked at me.

"You can float, there's a bed set up in one of the villagers house's, if we get her there we can start repairing the house." Julieta said, I frowned, I just wished I could be in my own bed, with Casita all fine and everyone happy.

Then Julieta gasped, I looked up for a second to see the building repairing it's self, Mamá push my head back down gently.

"You are still hurt, and you need to drink." she ordered me, I obaide and she helped me drink the soup. by the time I was finished the house had finished fixing it's self.

"Mamá, I'm tired." I said, she nodded.

"Yes, I'll help you get to your bed, but once you'r in bed you are to stay there till you heal fully." she said, I nodded.

Once I was put in my bed I fell right asleep.

-

Hello, I hope you like the plot twist, keep a look out for the next chapter, it might come out soon.

- Celeste